Charger Forums banner

Honeycomb Insert Installed

1K views 7 replies 3 participants last post by  Backes07 
#1 ·
So I got a honeycomb insert today, went right out to get it put on the car. Got it all done and it absolutely looks awesome! Next thing for me to do is get an emblem for it.

One thing I did notice, is it seems like my front fascia is a little out of place after the install of the grill.. It seems like the passenger side is sitting higher and a little farther out than the driver side. I can feel a lip between the fascia and hood, and it seems like there is a bit more of a gap there. On top of tht my headlight on the passenger side seems a little out of place too..
Any idea what could have caused this? Am I ok not to worry about it?

#3 ·
Awesome man and you may just need to tweak the front bumper a bit but if it doesn't bother you it's not gonna hurt anything though if your anything like me I'm a perfectionist and it would drive me crazy I would notice it every time I looked at the car

#5 ·
Just for future reference, you don't have to take off your front fascia to install the grill in case you ever want to change things up later.

#6 ·
I did it without removing the whole front fascia, the way it shows in one of the threads on the how I do everything thread but for some reason my fadcia still seems oit of place

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.