Charger Forums banner

installed honeycomb insert today

1K views 10 replies 6 participants last post by  ehuffman 
#1 · (Edited)
thanks for all the great instructions on the site, got the honeycomb inserts installed today. few scrapes, and 1 missing screw (on the side that is impossible to get to), but looks good. thanks for an awesome resource guys...next step, install the charger script. should be cakester comparatively. :alfdance:

new grille

side view

See less See more
#3 ·
Um......Pics?.................Fail!!

#4 ·
I love threads with new mods and no pictures, it keeps me going through out my day.

#8 ·
thanks for all the great instructions on the site, got the honeycomb inserts installed today. few scrapes, and 1 missing screw (on the side that is impossible to get to), but looks good. thanks for an awesome resource guys...next step, install the charger script. should be cakester comparatively. :alfdance:

new grille

side view

Good job. This site is very helpful for mods. Chances are whatever you want to do has been done with mistakes noted along the way. I did my grill and had a very difficult time getting to "that" screw. LOL. I looked liked I was a self-mutilator.....LOL. Good job though.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.