Charger Forums banner

My new MoPower deep dish grille w/ the honeycomb insert.........NOT INSTALLED!

6K views 72 replies 18 participants last post by  toycrypt 
#1 ·
I'll have it on my car within 7-10 days. But until then feel free to drool! It's a great product and I am convinced that Mo is the best Charger Artist out there!

See less See more
#2 ·
Looking good, I hope to have mine installed soon. I will probably do it when I pull the front to put in new headlights within the next week I hope.

Mo does a great job and is a true artist!

#4 ·
Install it....:D

#6 ·
i love mopower they make the best stuff

#7 ·
is there a site I can purchase this at? I am in the process of dechroming my car and need a replacement grill.

#14 ·
looks sick, cant wait to get the honey comb to install in the grill... I knew my car/grill was missing something. Toy, you know i know where u live, watch urself, the grill will still be there ,not the honey comb :)

#20 · (Edited)
#23 ·

I hope I get my Flashtechs tomorrow as well and then it is on for the grille & lights for me too.. When did your lights ship?..what color did you get?

#24 ·
Not sure, I didn't get a tracking number. I paid up last Saturday. I'm getting the Flash Tech bullet series Halo's. White when the parking lights/headlights are on, then they turn amber and blink when I put on my blinkers. I really hope I get them tomorrow as I plan on going to a Mopar/SRT event on Sunday.

#25 ·

Sweet! I hope that we both get them tomorrow...no traking number here either. :sad: Steve has been super busy this week so I didn't want to bug...ya know? Anyway...fingers & toes crossed for us both...may the luckiest man post pics first. :laugh:

#27 ·
You too! Hey by the way...Thanks, Mo PM'd me and assured me that he will take care of me if I need it for the grille but it is all good. I put it in the trunk flat in the California sun and viola...straight as an arrow...well sort of. :smile: :thumbsup:

#31 · (Edited)
Just got my Halos today called my shop and set up an appointment. Only thing that pisses me off is I ordered a triple set of the Halo's and only got the doubles, no blinkers. Fudge. Oh well, screw the blinker Halo's, I'm gonna PM Steve for my refund. Pics should be up within the next few days. Sorry for the delay, I've been ready to go, but had to wait on Steve(Flashtech) and I'm not waiting any longer, bye bye blinker halos.:confused::driving:

EDIT: Ugh, my shop can't fit me in till Tuesday........Steve send those blinker Halos ASAP! PLEASE!:bowdown:

#32 ·
Someone is feeling the pressure to get their grille installed before anyone else....:smile:

There is an old saying, The worse you want it..the worse you get it. Breathe toy...breathe....:wink:

#47 ·
:laugh:

I just got my grille and honeycomb insert today! Off to the races!
Uh oh...more pressure, when are you installing?
Both of you, sanity's sake hurrry up...please!!!!!!
Sorry Mo...Stupid job!!..J/K I am happy that I'm working at all. Looks like toy might do it tomorrow. :happy: :sad:

I'm doing it as fast as I can, I got the money for the install sitting on my desk. PMing Steve about the blinker Halo's. Let's hope he comes through. Ugh, off to visit my friend.......:beer_yum::beerchug: He he.
You won't have them by tomorrow but it looks like you will have your grille and maybe...just maybe your four ring halo's. :smile:

Ag, what do you need a body shop for? The grill insert? F*** that, ill do it wit you. its a brezze
What a good man!!!...Grrrrrr! I get by with a little help from my friends..do you need anybody....la la la la la la. :smile: I took mine to a friend at Moss and his body guy did it in 15 minutes. I think it would prolly take me 30 - 60...:laugh: It is pretty easy though.

#37 ·
Ha Ha Ha Ha.... you know it's bad when even the great moddin god himself (MO) harkens from above and chimes in on this as well.............

Guess that means you truly better obey his command and get this shyt done ASAP fella's!

LOL. Oh hey, btw (waving like a goof ball) "Hi MO!" :respect:

#39 ·
Ag, what do you need a body shop for? The grill insert? F*** that, ill do it wit you. its a brezze

#41 ·
never did the halos... i can take you bumper off by myself within 10mins.. well maybe 15 with the beer :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.