Charger Forums banner

Modified Charger Spindles For 26s NO LIFTING

11K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  dodgerla 
#1 ·
If anyone is interested I have a guy that can mod your spindles to fit 26s with the 275/25/26 tire. The pic here is unpainted to give you a better look at the modification, but the ones that ship WILL be painted to match the rest of the suspension. The suspension still rides like stock and there is no need to lift. I ordered a set in early April from the OTHER person offering these spindles and the only thing Ive gotten so far are a ton of excuses. So be careful. PM me if you are interested or have questions. Thanks

See less See more
#5 ·
I have a guy in my area who mods them for me. You still waiting for the OTHER guy or did you decide not to do 6s now? I sure would like to see that white one on those Asantis!

#4 ·
With 26's, how does it ride? I would think it would be as rough as driving an Army Hummer across a mine field in Afghanistan?
I noticed a rougher ride when I went from 18's to 20's.

#7 ·
No, they have a different spindle cause of the Brembos. You might be able to mod them too but I havnt looked at any yet to see. I got a couple buddys with SRTs, so Ill have to take a look.

#14 ·
PM me, I can give you the rundown. I also get good deals on 22s, 24s, and the 26s so if anyone needs let me know.

#15 · (Edited)
Forgive me for saying this, because it's your spindles to ruin as you please...BUT....for my conscience sake, I have to tell you that's completely unsafe, I don't care how it looks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.