Charger Forums banner

bought top banana107

1K views 8 replies 9 participants last post by  Part Deux 
#1 ·
Hi there well after 2 years of searching i finally made the move, bought a top banana 107, and from i am reading from the forum she's been here before
topbanana107, great car , great price, showroom quality, i am storing her for the winter, for the moment modded with the predator 91 cai, with k&n cai.
will be looking for new mods to increase torque ( i had a modded gtp 97 so im a used to fast response time) it is a fast car, but mileage is a little disapointing vs my gtp, sounds great with the emi, it is worth it . main concern is with a great looking car like this i am affraid to park or go anywhere there could by vadalisme or door banging ( also i am wondering about theft has there are only 250 made in canada)
anyways great to be here, looking forward to next summer

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=72062&stc=1&d=1355114617

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
#8 ·
Welcome from Virginia...Love those Top Bananas..And I'm not bias either....:rolleyes2:

#9 ·
Welcome to the forum...

Check out my sig links!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.