Charger Forums banner

A new Daytona may be in the garage

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  R/T MUSCLE 
#1 ·
Debbie and I were out of town over the weekend and had some time to kill, so we cruised through the local Dodge dealer's lot. She spotted a Charger in Red Line Pearl and really liked the color. She really loved our 2006 Daytona, so I reminded her that the Daytona was coming back and that it would be available in RLP. I showed her the Woodward video presentation, and she agreed that the Daytona would look really good in RLP with the black hood and roof graphics removed. When Kuniskis fired up the Daytona, she said that sounded really nice. Looks like I may have to visit my Dodge dealer in mid September when the order banks open.
:smile2:

#2 ·
Very nice.... I'm still considering a SP and will be swinging by the dealership in the near future to check things out.

#3 ·
I'm sure that Debbie has gotten bit by the Daytona bug. I'll bet that she can't wait to have her very own Dodge Charger Daytona parked next to your Hurst Charger. I guess her new nick name will be "Debbie Daytona" :)

Big John

#4 ·
Just watch that Woodward video. Did he say all the 5.7l are coming with the active exhaust now?

I did notice that it sounded much quieter than my scat. Wondering if its just the video or if its because of the 6.4l exhaust is different.

#7 ·
I enjoyed that video Thanks for posting it. Brings back the glory days of High performance muscle cars, something that I will always love..

Big John

Reactions: Playhard
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.