Charger Forums banner

2016 Dodge Charger emblem question

4K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  jjducky 
#1 ·
I have a question about r/t emblems sorry if its a newbie question. I bought a 2016 dodge charger with no front emblem. It is an r/t with hemi badges on the sides. I see some chargers with r/t badges on the front and then today i saw a similar r/t with just a dodge emblem on the front. Why do some have r/t and some have dodge?

#6 ·
I think this goes for all 2011 up RTs. Mine is an 11 and is a base RT with the silver badge on the trunk and the Dodge in the grill. I bought a silver RT grill badge to match the trunk. The Dodge is held on by clips (on the 11s at least) and they will pop right off. You can get the badges off Amazon or eBay or one of the sites vendors may carry them. Cheap to buy and easy 15 to 20 minutes to swap.

#5 · (Edited)
Ignore the dirt, it's hard enough to keep a car clean when you live on a dirt road, but we've also been blessed with rain almost every week since March this year. My car is in my profile, this is the grill badge that came with it. I like that Dodge sign on the one over mine because it's crisp, clean and understated, but I like my little red R/T symbol a lot more.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.