Charger Forums banner

Cel

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  broc2238 
#1 ·
Yesterday at lunch my car threw a CEL. It was only a couple days and starts after I installed the Ramair airbox in place of the aFe Stage 2 that I had there. I thought that might have something to do with it. Well I went into diagnostic mode on the EVIC by holding the compass and musical note together and it said something like "Last chime req. Tire pressure 419". My tires look fine visually. Did I screw up some sensor's wire in the engine bay? Are the tire sensors really sensitive? Anyone else have this?

#2 ·
419. Perhaps the weather is causing it? It hasn't gone off yet.

#3 ·
419 won't throw a CEL. Pull your diagnostic code (by following this procedure - http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=12361) and then let us know what code is being thrown. Make sure you've got all your connections in place (should only be IAT sensor and vaccum tube) and that the box is properly installed.

#4 ·
Thanks broc. I did the method to see the codes and it gave me the -----. Only then did I realize I was a moron and the light that came on was the ( ! ) light and that's not the CEL... I'll have to break out the manual but I believe that's the tire pressure sensor? It hasn't gone away yet so I'll have to check the pressure.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.