Charger Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Firestone Winterforce Snow Tires & 06 R/T Rims with TPMS

SOLD: 
1K views 6 replies 1 participant last post by  Cruel Intentions 
#1 · (Edited)
Hello all! Well, after many years of owning & driving several Dodge Chargers, it is finally time to move on.

Up for grabs is my Winter Tire package for 06-10 Dodge Chargers, Magnums, and Chrysler 300 with rear wheel drive.

You are getting (4) 2006 Charger OEM R/T rims that have been Plasti-dipped flat black with (4) Firestone Winterforce Snow Tires 225-60-18. Complete with 4 tire pressure monitor sensors and center caps installed.

The rims had the typical clearcoat bubbling and peeling on them, so I wire brushed all of that away and plasti dipped them with 5 coats for extreme durability. The tires have an incredible amount of tread life left on them. Two of them have 7/32nds tread left and two of them have 8/32nds tread left on them. No patches, punctures, or repairs done to them.

These in my opinion are the best snow tires on the market as I have tried many over the years. I have gone through snow up to 6 inches deep without any problems.

Due to the weight of these I am not willing to ship them. These can be picked up in the Wilkes-Barre, PA area for anyone wanting to own them.

Price......$450.00 for the complete set up.

PM me with any further questions. First Come, First Served.

Attachments

See less See more
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.