Charger Forums banner

Swapped out my halos for projector/halos

1K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  dejuan7 
#1 · (Edited)
I had the worst experience in my life. I started about 8pm yesterday spent 2 hours trying to get the dang bumper off(never took it off before). Then i stopped at like 11pm because i went out for a littler bit got home around 2am. I wasnt feeling tired so i figured i might as well have at it some more. I ended up having to rebake and open the headlights because while trying to wire the headlights i dropped the driver headlight with the wires attached so the wires came undone. At this point im panicking because i never attemped to do the whole baking thing. So i baked them for 15mins at 250 degrees got everything wired back up. So now its like 4am my eyes are straining lol. I finally get the halos wired but now the hids didn't like the relay because my driver side wouldnt light up. So i tried flipping the capacitor because it didn't look like the way(dynog) had his. BAD Idea fried the cap. So i figured i'd use my BOW eliminators thats never gave me any problems with my hids. Worked like a charm no strobing or anything. Now its like 6am im putting the fascia back on trying to screw everything in(Remember i've never done this) Bolts arent going in so i just said screw it and went to bed at 7am. But i do have a pic of the final result. I'll have more up later with the halos on.

See less See more
#3 ·
Thats why I havent gotten halos because I dont know how to bake headlights haha!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.