Charger Forums banner

Custom Gauge Face In!

8K views 18 replies 7 participants last post by  xkm121 
#1 ·
I switched to the 180mph cluster two months back. Although very satisfied with the result, I was not happy with the SRT8 on the gauge face. Plus I had some problem with the the cluster unable to properly display outside temperature. So I sent the cluster back to AfterHourMoparPerformance for a quick fix. Now I have everything working with my customized OEM style 180mph cluster. I couldn't be happier!

Now the electronic mods I ever wanted to do are almost complete(only OEM HID left). Now it is the time to save up for some new shinny rims! :D

And some pictures here:

See less See more
#3 ·
Well there are only two options. Either "SRT8" or the bee. I'd rather have the bee instead.

I would be cool though if Jon can figure out a way to put some customized logo there.

#8 ·
Dude that looks awesome! Great job on the install man.

#11 ·
Yep! I might try and install the LED cupholders after all! I have the wiring harness part number needed to install on a car that doesn't have it, I just have to tie the wires in with the wires that light up the gears. I'm guessing I should use T-taps to connect them.

And I found out I'm getting promoted to a new job, making this probably my last mod so I can save up for a new 2015 Charger (R/T or SRT) and keep my V6 as my working mule. Can't beat the lifetime powertrain warranty.
That sounds awesome! Definitely post up your installation walkthrough!

And congratulations on the promote! A new car would be fantastic.

#13 ·
That sounds awesome! Definitely post up your installation walkthrough!

And congratulations on the promote! A new car would be fantastic.
Thanks man! I'm excited myself, but this means you guys wont be seeing much of me during the day because I'll be on the road a lot. Soon as I find a place to buy the harness I'll certainly put up a tutorial, we really need one for that mod.

#16 ·
Wow!!! Awesome!!!

Is it possible to get a list of part numbers with the Superbee?
Is it really hard to buy on internet without the OEM number part.

#17 ·
I believe as long as you know the features you want to add to your ride, google will help you figure out the part number.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.