Charger Forums banner

Wide Body kit for the charger

5K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  mundito619 
#1 ·
Hello,

I was searching the web for charger body kits and found this kit. I think it looks great with the fender flares which is the first kit for a charger with fender flares. I need feedbacks on this bodykit. I am thinking about getting one but that means alot of savings... I will get this kit eventually. Check it out!! Land vehicle Vehicle Car Hood Bumper
feedbacks please..

See less See more
#5 ·
but as with most body kits, it looks better if the car is lowered so the wheels fit snuggly in the wheel well.
And to probably push the wheel out so as to be flush with the flared out wheel wells.
It's what I think should be done if a wide body kit is added.
I've seen many cars with wide body kits but still riding with stock suspension and wheel spacing... looks pathetic in my eyes.

#7 ·
Like I said Feed backs

:) I am still gonna get that kit, I just like it and it will look awesome on my charger with a two tone paint job of red on top and black at the bottom. I will have some haters... But I thanks everyone that voiced there opinion about the kit. Much appreciated. Look out for my new thread coming for the Real Old skool Ram hood that is mimicing the front grille. This one has a split in the middle of the grille. I was thinking of going all ridiculous mean look. Like I said I need the cash first then the murder starts.

#9 ·
:) I am still gonna get that kit, I just like it and it will look awesome on my charger with a two tone paint job of red on top and black at the bottom. I will have some haters... But I thanks everyone that voiced there opinion about the kit. Much appreciated. Look out for my new thread coming for the Real Old skool Ram hood that is mimicing the front grille. This one has a split in the middle of the grille. I was thinking of going all ridiculous mean look. Like I said I need the cash first then the murder starts.
hey. do you have any pics of your car? i like how it looks in yor avator!
cause i also have the black and red theme! with chrome

#17 ·
i definately dig it but need to see how the back end looks 2grand is expensive considering if you have it molded it'll cost another 5 g's to mike it complete. nice find and hope you get it and show many pics

#18 ·
the re was a post a month ago about fast and furious 4 thatt had a charger in it . it looks like this but not that front end.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.