Charger Forums banner

Just Amazing-- Just freakin amazing

2K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  Kray561 
#1 ·
If I blinked my eye I probably would of missed her...................I was driving in my charger, i have 3.5l... I was going pretty fast about 60 on a 45 MPH.. then I saw something that changed me. I saw a flash in my rear view mirror then a undercover all black undercover charger went passed me so fast i felt like the car was in park..... I couldn't believe it i saw i was excited. A little ways down i see two of them stopping this G37. There are alot of undercover chargers in NYC. It took me back to when I was at the dealer deciding hemi or no hemi........... i should of never listened to my dad.

Ok i want the Hemi now, never drove one but there is something about that day........I love my charger, i know hemi is gonna hurt my wallet more but man I know how u guys with the hemi feel.

Below the pc of a 2008 Superbee I am highly considering. asking 41,000 which I atually already have in cash, Grandfather left me some stocks before he past away. I currently have a inferno red with blastin bab, hid, and rim upgrade, to Superbee rims lol

Its nice and only has 6 miles on it im worried if I get it I wont wnat to use it i drive my car all the time to school and back......

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Is at the Dealer? If it is used it seems a little high to me but that might be the area I am in. One dealer around here was selling them for that new...

Here is a guy here in the NW that has to get rid of his... I know its a ways away but if you could get it at what he owes (if it is not to much) it might be a good deal..

http://www.lxforums.com/board/showthread.php?t=132500

#7 ·
Just go get it.
pay what ever you have to pay
You won't regret it. That color is awesome
I tried to trade my SRT for that blue bee
but it wasnt happening.
Get it done!

#10 ·
If it were me I'd grow that $41,000 that gramps left for me. Unless he left more and your are only using a partial amount, then I'd go for it. Also have to consider changes in insurance, fuel, maintenance etc. Being able to buy something is different than affording and being able to enjoy something.

I'd love to get a Sublime Charger. I could do it, but I also want to put as much down on a house as possible, which right now, is more important than a car.

Decisions decisions....

-GB :beerchug:

#16 ·
#14 ·
you could always buy a 5.7 HEMI and do some upgrades in the headers, catback, intake, diablo areas and have a faster than normal HEMI. that way you still have MDS which will get you slightly improved MPG, but still be able to get on it and get on it hard when you want to. If you do that, you are always a cam and heads away from SRT numbers......

You should be able to get an '07 or '08 left over for reasonable money (30K at most for one) and save the 11K plus trade-in of your current charger.......

having said that though, i'd love to have an SRT and if I could afford it right now, i'd be all over it......

#15 ·
Stick with the 3.5L and save some money for now. What's the hurry?

Don't let a cop passing you influence you. Yes, 5.7's are faster, but to associate the cop passing you at high speed with the added benefits of a HEMI is just silly.

#20 ·
Agreed

Sublime is nice as well....I did inherit more thank 41 but not 4mil lol I left some in stocks..........well I think Im gonna stick with my 3.5L and get something fancy in the near future...someone recommended that i like that idea. Always something new coming out.

I guess I should say thanks lol dealer wont be happy he thought i was gonna get it 100 percent I changed my mind you guys helped me change it someone here mentioned down payment on a house..maybe I should think bigger, Im in love right now and I think i will end up marring her with the economy so bad car isnt every right..

But I will get an srt just not now..... :)

#22 ·
Sublime is nice as well....I did inherit more thank 41 but not 4mil lol I left some in stocks..........well I think Im gonna stick with my 3.5L and get something fancy in the near future...someone recommended that i like that idea. Always something new coming out.

I guess I should say thanks lol dealer wont be happy he thought i was gonna get it 100 percent I changed my mind you guys helped me change it someone here mentioned down payment on a house..maybe I should think bigger, Im in love right now and I think i will end up marring her with the economy so bad car isnt every right..

But I will get an srt just not now..... :)
mature decision,

#21 ·
I'd beat my grandsons ass if he spent money I left for him on a freakin car

#24 ·
I'm prety sure you stocks arent worth 41,000, especally after today!
:confused:

I say go for it, but you would probably be better off trading your 3.5L down towards the Superbee. Just keep in mind, this isnt a 3.5L, maint. on it will be expensive also, and lets not forget premium gas!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.