Charger Forums banner

2016 Scat Pack - B5!

6K views 33 replies 13 participants last post by  Johnnyma45 
#1 ·
After I was disheartened to find out last week that B5 was no more, I moved up my timetable - worked out a fantastic purchase price and trade on a 2016 Scat Pack. Was sad to see my black R/T go but, my god, what a car this is. Pretty much fully loaded with every option except the engine block heater and black roof - I probably could have done without the sport tires or Nav but B5 SP's were in increasingly rare supply across the country. In any case, pics and enjoy!

See less See more
Reactions: RScottyL
#4 ·
Very nice! The more miles you put on the SC, the less you'll miss the R/T. :bigthumb:

#6 ·
Thanks all. Aching to see how hard she can go but I'll follow break-in as best I can.

#7 ·
Very nice.

Pretty sure your don't need a block heater in DFW. Been on a few business trips there and it's hot as hell. I could never live there!

Congrats on the car.

#9 ·
Thanks - yea that was a joke, the engine (and everything else here in Dallas) is always, always hot.

Nice. I like those forged wheels
You know, I wasn't sold on those (wanted the Hellcat wheels so was going to go stock and then get replicas maybe) but noticed that most B5 SP's had them...saw them in person and really liked them. Darker look is best

#12 ·
Me too, better than the standard wheels!

I would eventually try to upgrade to some replica SRT/Hellcat wheels at some point in the future if I could!

#10 ·
Congrats! Even though I love seeing all these Scat Packs being purchased, each time a thread is started about buying one SuperTrooper loses a little piece of his soul because he wants one so bad. Sigh.

#14 ·
You can do it man...buy one, restore your soul, get into Heaven happy.

Looks very nice!

I hopefully can get a Scat Pack in the very near future as well!

I am leasing my current R/T Charger, and July 4th will be 2 years since I got it!

I want a fully loaded Scat Pack as well.
Thanks! I work in Irving, will look out for your car.

I wasn't sure about them at first until I saw them in person. Now I like them more than the SRT wheels. They're actually more rare cause they were a late availability.
I'm actually the same. Really really love them after seeing them from different angles on the car.

#11 ·
Looks very nice!

I hopefully can get a Scat Pack in the very near future as well!

I am leasing my current R/T Charger, and July 4th will be 2 years since I got it!

I want a fully loaded Scat Pack as well.

#16 ·
Congrats on the upgrade. Your gonna love it.

Reactions: GTO_04
#19 ·
B5 is one of those odd colors that looks OK in pictures and much better in person. They had a Challenger in B5 being delivered the day I picked my Scat Pack up and it looked amazing in the sun.

B5 also seems to be the most common color in my area. Maybe I just notice them more!

Reactions: Playhard
#18 ·
Wait till the light hits it just right, and it flashes a little green at you. I'm looking forward to getting a good wax on mine to really bring it out.

I wish I could have gotten a beige interior. Black interiors are not a favorite of mine. My favorite is a saddle brown. I may even change it eventually.

#24 ·
Its going to take a long time for the novelty to wear off! I cant stop looking at it! I get some back ended compliments too, such as, "I didn't think you would get the color"! "Is that a mid life crisis color"! I never realized that a color of a car would get such odd comments.

#25 ·
Lol I know. The A/C guy came today, walked in the garage and was sure that it was a custom color. Then he proceeded to ask if I was married, I said yes, he said "oh too bad, because imagine the amounts of ***** you could get with this." Then he went on about how he has a BMW but can't clean up because chicks dig muscle cars, sprinkling in a bunch of s- and f-bombs about how awesome this car is.

Right on man...didn't know we were cool like that but ok! Haha

#31 ·
I am trying to convince my HUSBAND to let me get one after we test drove an SRT last week and both loved it. Of course he says I don't need anything THAT fast, but he also hates my 45HP Jeep Liberty as much as I do. I heard him tell the sales guy, "I'm not a Chrysler guy, but I would LOVE to have this car".

#32 · (Edited)
This is gonna make y'all sick then. I wanted a Mercedes 2 seater convertible, something along the lines of the picture. We have the Charger because the 'ol lady insisted on it. I could probably have gotten a Hellcat, but we refuse to get into a situation where we're spending more than one income.

What I wanted

What the wife wanted, between my pickup and my work beater

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.