Charger Forums banner

What did you do to your charger today?

1M views 7K replies 717 participants last post by  ONEZ ST 
#1 ·
saw this on the LX so i thought I'd start one here,

cleaned it from the inside and outside and about to buy a catch can :D

what did you do?

#2,068 ·
Where did you cop those fun? EBay? And what brand, because I need a pair badly... lol

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#2,066 ·
Might i recommend a good once over with some vinyl/leather protectant. It will extend the life of those a good amount of time. Else you'll have to replace once every three months. Happened to rubber caps i used to use for the CAIs instead of the crankcase tube. Cracked and fell apart every 2 months, so on my last one i had, i rubbed some Meguairs leather vinylprotectant n cleaner on it. Brongsout the blacks in plastics/vinyls and it is still on there after 10 months looking as good as new
Btw i used the meguairs on all the black plastics on the car and man were they darker than black and really stood out. Plus the little rubber parts that hold the window, on my gf's car they are all cracked and faded, dont want to happen to mine. I forgot to put some on the bottom black strip shoot! This spring!

#2,070 ·
Trying to make it rain. Mopar Wash Day!

#2,071 ·
I installed my new fog lights and when it gets above 32F I'll do the wiring.

#2,072 ·
Ordered DMH Low Profile Cutouts and Custom Gauge Display with LED Needles from BlackCat Customs. :banana: :banana: :banana:

#2,073 ·
#2,074 ·
Finally went put and got the sticky residue off the wheels from the tape from factory.

#2,075 ·
Finally tinted my taillights the right way. I went 4 years with foggy, poorly done tails because I was too lazy to fix them. ...until tonight. Sexy now!

#2,076 ·
Started to work on my new theme....here's a teaser.

-- sent from my HTC DNA --

Attachments

#2,077 ·
Started to work on my new theme.../QUOTE]

Looks good man! Are you changing the color of your entire car or just accent pieces?

#2,079 ·
You'll have to wait and see! I will say a big change coming...

-- sent from my HTC DNA --

#2,082 ·
:thumbsup: :yikes: :thumbsup:

#2,085 ·
I put mine all back to stock for the 1400 mile move ill be doing here shortly. Just making sure all is good if anything should happen on the way or if I cant find any 93 oct gas.

Once I am done with the move of course its game on again. :)

#2,089 ·
Today was a pretty busy, but productive day.

Started out changing my oil over to Royal Purple.

-7 Quarts of SAE 5W-20, and a WIX filter.

And next I flushed my power steering fluid and re-filled with Royal Purple MAX EZ.

It's funny that the first oil change I got after getting the car, I had the techs "Look over my PS system because it was whining excessively", and they responded. "The whine is normal for Mopars, we didn't find anything abnormal, and no leaks"...

Not 10 minutes after I flushed the system and filled it with the Royal purple did I hear complete silence from the whole systems.

Very pleased with Royal Purple. Once my warranty is up, I'll be replacing the Trans fluid and rear diff as well as using HPS 5W-20! :biggrinjester:

Next up in a few weeks: Front slotted rotors; posi-quiet brake pads all the way around, rain guards, Oracle HOD headlight replacement, NoESP mod.

In a couple of months: New Rims!

#2,090 ·
Hooked up my intune for the first time.

Got transmission completely serviced.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#2,093 ·