Charger Forums banner

BT Catch Can and Engine Bay Goodies

6K views 13 replies 7 participants last post by  baller1015 
#1 ·
Fuse box cover did not fit; otherwise I am happy:

See less See more
#4 ·
#5 ·
Flex, any idea if the catch cans for the 6.4l are any different than the 5.7/6.1 cans? They're listed as different products on the site but I don't know how/why they'd be different. Would hate to have to buy a new one when I already have one.

#7 ·
The catch cans are the same but the mount is different. You need a fender mount for the 5.7, you can't use a Z bracket as far as I remember. Don't know about the 6.1.

I used the same catch can on my Mopar 11 than my current SRT (different mount) and all the billet goodies for that matter, it all fit except the windshield fluid cap is really tight on the 2015 but still fits I guess

#6 ·
BT would be better to ask but it doesn't look any different to me and this is the 3rd one I've bought...

#11 ·
They're like twins...

#13 ·
Seems I ordered the wrong Fusebox cover. Correct one is in the works. Also ordered the throttle body cover.

Wheel center caps arrived today:

I have black chrome lug nuts to match.

Too big of a job for a weeknight after working all day, so the install will have to wait until Saturday.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.