Charger Forums banner

Lets see those White Chargers!!!

28K views 95 replies 54 participants last post by  Slidd 
#1 ·
I have a white '13 charger with stock 18 chromed. Would like to see what every one else is sitting on to see what else looks good on a white charger.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

#4 ·
I like how you got the thread started off with a pic of your own car.

#7 ·
The vinyl really made your ride pop, it looks great!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

#15 ·
Don't be so sensitive. It's a community of car enthusiasts and some good-natured poking is expected. Think about it like you are sitting around with a bunch of guys shooting the breeze. Someone will always jab you, but it's done with good intentions and all in fun.

Calling folks "female haters" isn't gonna win friends...here or any where else.

Also, any thread here is open to any member to post their opinion. It's not a private thread for select few only.

#20 ·
Thanks ERAVILA
But now it's not the time. The car is new (less than half year), and it almost still stock.
2 external upgrades pending spring:
Black 20'' Mopar "envy" rims (running winter tires on stock gun-metal 18'')
Black gloss grill surround (instead of chrome)

#26 ·
Boom

All White RT w/ the Red Guts and LED inside and out

Attachments

#33 ·
The LED switch is so easy...just go on Ebay and type in "car year and model followed with LED lights" and you can choose to buy either packages or single bulbs...I went for single bulbs and replaced everything. Fog lights, License Plate, Puddle, Trunk, Dome, Rear passenger & vanity lights. I bought them all separate and it came out around $130. Pretty easy install except for dome lights but I'm pretty sure there is a thread that explains the best way to go about that. Just make sure when you are ordering your bulbs that they are all the same color (ex. Bright White)

#34 ·
#38 · (Edited)
I've got a '13 with blacktop package and black 20's. Added vinyl and a vanity license plate. Also waiting to get halos when i get some extra cash in my pocket :)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.