Charger Forums banner

Well, I got put in my place today.

3K views 9 replies 10 participants last post by  RedHotSRT8 
#1 ·
I was wondering how my 07 R/T with R&T would do aganist a SRT. Today I found out. There is a guy in my small town with a black SRT (My R/T is black also) and he pulled out infront of me today. I followed him down to the highway and we got the red light together. A van pulled out a few secs. before our green light. We waited for it to get own down the road. then we took off. In first gear mine is a fender ahead. We catch the van (in his lane) he slows pulls behind me, passes the van gets over but never gained.:rockon: H3ll I'm feelin good!!!! Now we get the next light with no traffic. Here is where the putting of me in my place begins. Green light same start. Second gear is where you can see the difference. He pulled by me with so much power I was in aww :knockout:. I understand the price difference. The cars are worlds apart.

So to all the STR owners out there. Much respect :clap:

#2 ·
Wow, 2 chargers lined up at a red light. That is something that doesn't happen often. Sounds like you had a good run on the second go-around, sounds like fun :rockon: .

#5 ·
#3 ·
If I could I would get an SRT, but I'm be more then happy when I get the Daytona. Anything is better then I currently have. I've had a chance to ride in Blairian's SRT and that thing is a monster. I couldn't stop smiling the entire time I was in the SRT.

#6 ·
thats why i traded up when i had the chance...later - jimmy

#8 ·
Well, I'm sure it was fun for you anyway.

I am still waiting for a Mustang to pull up next to me. I can't wait.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.