Charger Forums banner

Ex-Camaro owner now a Hemi owner

3K views 26 replies 22 participants last post by  PlumCrazy1008 
#1 ·
Hey guys. I've had a Camaro for over 10 years now. It was only a 3800 V6, but I did many modifications to it, including headers, exhaust, suspension, intake, etc. A few years ago I saw the Magnum and fell in love. However, I was given such a hard time about wanting a station-wagon that my love shifted to the Charger. I've been keeping my eye on them for awhile now. And now that the market is geared towards the buyer, I went out and purchased a beautiful '08 Inferno Red Hemi Charger.

I used to be very involved in the F-Body community, however it's been a few years. But now I'm looking forward to diving in to the LX community.

I consider myself somewhat knowledgeable about performance and such and I hope to actually add to the community. However, I will be asking quite a few questions. Since I am new to the LX's, I would really like to get opinions and advice. I have been scouring the forums the last few days and hopefully will not ask any stupid questions.

Anyways, here's a few pictures of the new Charger. I just got it tinted, but I haven't taken any pictures since. I'm having a spoiler installed next week and will be going from there.

See you guys around the forums. :D

X

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome:beerchug: neighbor!

#5 ·
Welcome from Cali. Is it an awd charger? Or are those just the 18" chrome rims?

#8 ·

#12 ·
welcome, nice ride.

#15 ·
Welcome from Canada!

No such thing as a stupid question...only ChargeRonDavins (Jason, not Ron!!!) can ask those.

Hi Jason! :wave:

#19 ·
lol you're such a chode :biggrinjester:

How you been

#16 ·
Inferno red brothers are always welcome!:bigthumb:

#25 ·
welcome from Roanoke, Va

#27 ·
Welcome from SW Pennsylvania!

I'm sure you'll love your new Charger :)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.