Charger Forums banner

New Charger owner, Old SRT-4 owner

4K views 24 replies 17 participants last post by  fubar993 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

My name is Eric and i just got a new Charger. I have been part of the Srtfourms for almost 3 years now. i did just about everything i could do to the srt and it was time for a change. This is a pic of the srt.

i am looking to see what i can do to the charger. i got the sxt with the V6 because i am going all show this time last time i did everything motor work and custom paint and interior. I want to put some big wheels like 22's and if i can drop the car 2 inch's. i am also going to do custom paint this winter. but any help as far as info you all can help me out with would be great. and i am looking forward to meeting with some of you at the meets you have.

See less See more
#2 ·
Welcome to the New England Forum Eric. This is the place to come as these guys have a boatlaod of knowledge about these cars. That includes show cars, goin' fast etc. Post up some pics and let us see the ride and what you plan on doin'. Peace/\

#4 ·
Followin my fellow Limer - Welcome. Course I am not in the NE area - but I did sleep at a Holiday Inn Express last night..............................lol

Anyway, there are a lot of after-market mods you can do for show quality stuff. What options did you get on your V-6?

#5 ·
Welcome bud! Most people here are in to 'go fast' mods... but there are the select few of us here for show. Me for one. I also have an SXT... no need for higher insurance bills, worse gas mileage, and tickets/accidents (im stupid in a fast car)

Self limitation :lol:

#8 ·
welcome bro and congrats on your upgrade...make sure u try and make it 2 a m&g...sick azz 4 by the way...later - jimmy

#9 ·
Eric, glad to have you amongst the masses in the "Nuthouse". once the mod bug bites, it doesnt let go but you alerady know from working over the srt4. Sounds like you got some deep pockets and your work cut out for you! We are planning a Meet and Greet this coming Monday nite for a short cruise into a really nice Cruise location, would love to have you join us. See this thread:

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?p=739546#post739546

You didnt say where you were from so hopefully you can make it, the more the merrier and dont let anyone tell you otherwise: We always welcome in a Mopar, $ cyl, 6, *, 10 or 12, all are welcome.

Tom

#16 ·
Welcome aboard, there's a lot of us from the SRT forums over here. GLHS is a mod, once again, Julius, myself (member #466 at SRT Forums =]).

I'll say one thing, I wish I'd kept my SRT-4. I am going to buy another one in a year or two, I really want my baby back. As much as I love the Charger, the SRT-4 is a totally different car and the SRT-8 is not a replacement, at least that's how I feel now that I sold my SRT-4... =[

#17 ·
welcome, now let's see pics of your Charger...we don't wait for long with pics here :)

#20 ·
I like the striping you have on the back end of your SXT, where did you get that done? Have any idea where I could get something like that. Looks like your hood is also modified. HoodScoop-any details about it?

#25 ·
I made the same move.. SRT-4 to Charger.
Welcome and enjoy

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.