Charger Forums banner

DeTalks: The Basics

2K views 7 replies 2 participants last post by  Hazmat11 
#1 ·
Let me know what you guys think and if you would like to see more of these. Also, let me know if there are any topics that you would like to see discussed and whether or not you would like for the videos to be longer or shorter.

#2 ·
I think your videos already have a strong sense of legitimacy as proven by your results, but this takes it to a different level. I like the different perspectives and what that brings to the table.

Very progressive and I love the idea. Keep it up sir and thank you again for your service (to your country and to the hobbyist detailers out there).

Reactions: Junkman2008
#3 ·
Great post my friend. I love the way you are looking at this and encouraging this different approach to informing those of us who love this hobby. Right now we have 11 episodes in the can and by the response we are getting, I will be flying back to Boise for a bunch more. All we need are some topics that people would like to see covered.

We are trying to step it up in the detailing game!

#4 · (Edited)
Let me put this into perspective for you. I'm not good at detailing and I'm not a fanatic by any stretch. But I really enjoy watching your videos. I always learn something new and different and that makes me want to do a better job. In my field we say that learning takes place when behavior changes. Your stuff makes me want to change my detailing behavior.

I think what makes this work is the chemistry that both of you have as well as the way you explain things from different sides. There are very good messages about having realistic expectations that have value.

Love it J-Man. Please keep up the great work.

P.S. Can you share what some of the topics are so that we can add new ones or are those more hush hush?

#6 ·
It's not a problem that you can't remember. What is a problem is that you can't remember her name. We've GOT to work on that.

In any event, how about something on the effectiveness of waterless washes. I'd also love to see something about spray vs. paste vs. liquid waxes.

I know that there's always a good, better, best approach. What I like is information that helps me make the best decisions for me and the time that I have without making me feel like I made a bad choice (I'm a spray wax guy).

Looking forward to seeing more.

#7 ·
Yea, I'm bad with women's names. You should see how awkward it gets after sex. :lol3005:

We just released a video on waterless washing. You can check it out here. As for the spray or paste wax subject, we will have to think on that one but I can already tell you that longevity wise, paste is ALWAYS the winner.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.