Type of oil - Page 19 - Dodge Charger Forums
Performance Discussion/Modifications (2011 +) Discuss any performance modification in this section of Dodge Charger Models 2011 and up.

Closed Thread

post #181 of 189 Old 03-10-2017, 11:47 PM
370 HEMI
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob-2 View Post
Why don't you go learn to do that in a not so annoying way?

There is a fine line between being informative and being pushy. When people are asking about cheaper effective mods, our materials fit that bill. Telling them they are stupid or ignorant or cowards....or whatever is rude and disrespectful. We do NOT do that just inform.....especially for new people.

Very few people come to this forum to get pushed a product. They come here to learn about their car or share car experience.

You must have forgotten that I am a car guy and have 7 cars of my own and over 37 years of experience with them. While there are systems on the cars that are new, the majority of the car's systems are the same with the same components that need the fuels and lubricant materials but can augmented to address OEM issues with them. We offer unique solutions to issues that people have with these cars. When we can produce more power, protect these cars significantly better and inform people of potential problems that can be avoided by a designed solution we offer, that is learning and experience!

The Noisy Hemi Tick, typical whining differentials, notchy 6 speed manual transmissions. We address these and many more with excellent success! How about finding a way to replace the 8 speed transmission fluid while not taking out a loan to do it. Why should people with the 8 speed transmission have to pay $43.20 per quart of 8 & 9 speed transmission fluid when we can do a better fluid for $14.95!? Believe it or not, many many people call me and want what we do and thank me for informing them. As one customer said....I wouldn't pick up a diamond if I never saw one before.... the raw type that is. We inform people of diamonds they didn't know existed and they are very grateful for it.

Are you getting the message yet? People find your posts annoying and invasive.

Some do and many don't. Some would just be happy for us to pay the thousands it costs to be a vendor here and quietly wait for them to by accident find us and incidently want to buy something from us. We would not even be able to pay for this site alone if we were just simply neglected to death. No, we will work patiently and respectfully with people here.

I wish there was a button so I could opt to ignore all your posts.
Like Ddaddy said, just don't read the posts if you don't want to. Consequence of a free society.

Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
More Power, More Torque, Better MPGs - It's "Rocket Fuel For Your Car"

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Custom Designed & Custom Blended "ALWAYS beats off the shelf brands"

Better cooling, better protection without all "The Gunk"

Last edited by 370 HEMI; 03-10-2017 at 11:49 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #182 of 189 Old 03-11-2017, 05:53 AM
tshelby1973

Type of oil

Really hard not to read when theirs like 10 of them in one thread that are 3 pages long each. Maybe consider reducing the size of subsequent posts and refer to the first post. It's like email for me if the joke is too long I just delete it and go to the next email. Keep it short and get to the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
post #183 of 189 Old 03-11-2017, 08:23 AM
370 HEMI
Supporting Vendor

Quote:
Originally Posted by tshelby1973 View Post
Really hard not to read when theirs like 10 of them in one thread that are 3 pages long each. Maybe consider reducing the size of subsequent posts and refer to the first post. It's like email for me if the joke is too long I just delete it and go to the next email. Keep it short and get to the point.

I appreciate that. I try as best as possible to convey what we discuss as directly as I can but what we do is engineered and sometimes needs explaining and facts. "It is better than anything, buy from us....trust me!" This smells of crap and we don't have that nor do that.

The only other time you see the "10" posts is answering objections or questions. While we do get a lot of pm's, we still try to answer when someone says " I'll just use XX and change it at 3,000 miles." The math and quality of our materials is better and cheaper than what they just said. I feel it important to convey facts that show this statement is not only not as good but more expensive.

Thank you for your view. It is helpful to make what we do better here.

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

Last edited by 370 HEMI; 03-11-2017 at 08:25 AM.

post #184 of 189 Old 03-11-2017, 08:39 PM
Telco

If you really want to not see someone's posts, in the upper right hand corner you will see User CP, select it. Down the left side you will see an option that says Edit Ignore List, select it. Add the name of the person you wish to ignore, and going forward you will see when they make a post bit not the post itself. You will have the option of reading individual posts by clicking on it if you want.

2016 Charger RT Road & Track
5.7L 8 speed auto B5 blue/black
Super Track Pak, HD Brakes
post #185 of 189 Old 03-11-2017, 08:51 PM
Ddaddy
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Telco View Post
If you really want to not see someone's posts, in the upper right hand corner you will see User CP, select it. Down the left side you will see an option that says Edit Ignore List, select it. Add the name of the person you wish to ignore, and going forward you will see when they make a post bit not the post itself. You will have the option of reading individual posts by clicking on it if you want.
Yeah, that doesn't work for supporting vendors that have "Mod" status (within their Sub-forum). That's why people complain that they can't put Brian on their "Ignore" list.

2006 Charger SRT-8
1969 Dart GTS 340
2012 Chrysler 300C Hemi
All V8 Mopars!

post #186 of 189 Old 03-11-2017, 09:04 PM
Ddaddy
Supporting Member (Lifetime)

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshelby1973 View Post

You just re-affirmed the point. You can choose to just pass over it when you don't want to read it. No one is forcing you to read it, you get to decide if you want to.

The length of the post is irrelevant...if you don't want to look at it, scrolling past it only takes your little finger to do...you won't even burn 3 calories doing it.

It's not like you have to walk around the block to stop seeing it, like it's a billboard across the street.

Why do folks think the Universe should change to meet their desires and feel so terribly pained when they have to move their little finger to skip over seeing what they don't want to?

It's like asking that certain commercials in the Superbowl (that they don't want to see) aren't broadcast...so they don't have go through the terrible effort of simply changing the channel by pressing a button...or stop watching for a few minutes by closing their eyelids.

It's not like your head is locked in a vise and your eyes are pried open against your will...forcing you to endure it.
post #187 of 189 Old 03-12-2017, 09:53 PM
Telco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddaddy View Post
Yeah, that doesn't work for supporting vendors that have "Mod" status (within their Sub-forum). That's why people complain that they can't put Brian on their "Ignore" list.

Cool, I've learned my thing for the day then. Thanks.
post #188 of 189 Old 03-13-2017, 10:03 AM
isaacmaple08

Garage
I like how after this new data has been released it's changed from attacks against the product to attacks to how feelers are hurt by the way a guy is trying to sell something to them.

Anyways, haven't seen anyone post in a bit so I thought i'd kick some things back up.

2015 Charger SRT 392 - LMI CAI, BT Catch Can, 180 Tstat, Diablo-Modified PCM, Custom Dyno Tune - SOLD

2016 Charger Hellcat - LMI CAI, BT Catch Can
post #189 of 189 Old 03-13-2017, 06:40 PM
Part Deux
Super Moderator

And yet, another oil thread ...

I'm going to close this one, stay tuned until the next oil "conversation" and remember, personal attacks are not tolerated on Charger Forums.

aka THO.R
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08 Stoned Charger View Post
I have a name for the 3 new mods...............Druken Purple Pirates!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daytona606 View Post
American Muscle, like a pit bull. Big but not large, well defined, explosive power, in it till the end. The cat will give it go and zig and zag, but in the end the pit bull will always catch the cat the outcome is never good for the cat.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Closed Thread

Dodge Charger Forums > Dodge Charger Models (2011 - Up) > Performance Discussion/Modifications (2011 +)

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Dodge Charger Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

User Tag List