Charger Forums banner

Kudos to LeeParts.com

2K views 13 replies 8 participants last post by  PaCharger 
#1 ·
Ordered some stuff back on the 26th...still had not seen it....so, I called to see where my goodies were. Well, my fault, i never got a confirmation that the order took place, and in the end, it hadn't. It rejected my credit card, the same one I just used to fly across country, get a hotel and rental car...etc...must have been some sort of snafu.

Just got off the phone with Brian, Jeep owner, couldn't have been nicer or more helpful. My hood struts, r/t badge and "yeah, it has a hemi" hat are on their way now. Gotta say thanks and acknowledge a quality organization when they get it right.

I've recently ordered from MoparSupercenter - the automatic light switch, and they were just as efficient.

Good job guys...you beat the hell out of my dealership parts center...i'll gladly pay freight!!

Doug

#2 ·
Now that is a nice story!!! Lee parts has been very good to me as well a nd now I'm about to order the hoeny comb grill from them as well

#3 ·
I keep looking at the honey grill...do the chrome pieces stay and just the black horizontal pieces go??? or is it all honeycomb....havent looked at how it comes apart...and now I'm 1400 miles away from my sweeeeet ride. Just looked again at the grill on line, and it looks like it might be a total replacement. I know the r/t badge I just order clips on the honeycomb...but not the horizontal...someone help a brother out....please....i miss my car.

DJ

#4 ·
PaCharger said:
I keep looking at the honey grill...do the chrome pieces stay and just the black horizontal pieces go??? or is it all honeycomb....havent looked at how it comes apart...and now I'm 1400 miles away from my sweeeeet ride. Just looked again at the grill on line, and it looks like it might be a total replacement. I know the r/t badge I just order clips on the honeycomb...but not the horizontal...someone help a brother out....please....i miss my car.

DJ
Crome stays..the stock slats are removed from behind and the honeycomb grill is replaced. The crome cross hairs never move.

#8 ·
Ant, my bad, i finally searched and added the thread of threads to my sig. GODaddy, you keeping it flat black? it's itching me too...along with the front fascia...might look BAD!!

Still keep looking at the Muscle Car issue with my car in it...what an issue!

#9 ·
I'm very impressed and pleased with leeparts. I placed an order with them for the R/T emblem and (bonehead me) ordered the wrong part. Talked to Brian and he authorized a refund with no restock fee (there normally is one) after I placed an order for the right part. Even upgaded shipping to make sure it got to me in time for the M&G last month.

Also ordered the honeycomb grille and got that in no time flat.

Have also had good experience with moparsupercenter.com but only placed 1 order there so far with no surprises.

#10 ·
I'm glad you guys have had good luck with Lee Parts. Unfortunately, I have not had the same experience. I tried for weeks to contact them via email about the MOPAR dual catback exhaust for the V6. I never once heard back from them. :sad: I may pay higher prices at my dealer, but I'll never use Lee Parts. :sad:

#11 ·
ChargerSXT said:
I'm glad you guys have had good luck with Lee Parts. Unfortunately, I have not had the same experience. I tried for weeks to contact them via email about the MOPAR dual catback exhaust for the V6. I never once heard back from them. :sad: I may pay higher prices at my dealer, but I'll never use Lee Parts. :sad:
Sorry to hear that. Maybe you should call Brian directly and let him know. they might suck on e-mail?

Had good experiences with them including a return on an emblem I broke while installing. No argument about paying for shipping for me and a replacemenet came the next day.

#13 ·
yeah i am pretty sure i am going to leave it flat black. since the addition of the rockblocker taillight tint that back end would look bad a$$ with a black spoiler and i really liked it on the daytona....if i don't like it i can always get it painted afterwards.

PaCharger said:
Ant, my bad, i finally searched and added the thread of threads to my sig. GODaddy, you keeping it flat black? it's itching me too...along with the front fascia...might look BAD!!

Still keep looking at the Muscle Car issue with my car in it...what an issue!

#14 ·
yeah...i kinda figured the same GD...if you change your mind its easier to go that way. Flew in tonight hoping to see my Mopar CAI in a box on the workbench....but STILL has not been delivered. sigh.....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.