2K views 14 replies 9 participants last post by  PRoBLeMz 
#1 · (Edited)
SLP2 Statup, Interior, Driveby Vids

Cold Start up

Interior noise

driveby

See less See more
#2 ·
Nice job !! Sounds just like my mango....I like the roll out and smash down after taking the LH turn!! thanks for the great clip

#5 ·
Thanks guys.. J I am in for the dyno day if I can work around it, and I am going to bring both of these cars probably if wifey will go. The TL is my favorite car and with its mods it will be close to the charger. Oh and I am going to try what J did with a drive by and when I do it I will post it here.

#7 ·
cool

Do you have the headers, and did u see the mopar muscle article? 5.23 is pretty nice what else did you do?

#11 ·
Great vids!!

Ya beat me to it. I just put on the SLP II yesterday and was going to post up some vids later today HA!. I havent shot em yet. Givin' it its first oil change right now, and was going to shoot em after that. I think the interior drone is going to get to my wife though. It can be pretty strong at some RPMs. It's her car, and I'll bet she complains about it. We'll see.

Hey did you do it or have it installed? Did ya have any clearance problems with the cross brace and the X-pipe?

Thanks and well done :)

#13 ·
srthauler, you just helped me in a big way! I haven't been sure what exhaust to get, i liked the slp lmII prior to you vids, now I love them!! the clips on slp do not do the exhaust system justice! Thanks a million

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.