Charger Forums banner

Another "My Scat Pack FINALLY" got delivered thread

7K views 27 replies 16 participants last post by  baller1015 
#1 · (Edited)
After a month of no one being able to tell me what was going on with my car (ordered 2/10, built 3/26) it finally showed up today. Went on a truck @ 11:45 last night and drove 650 miles directly to my dealer. I got a text from them this morning and I left work just in time to see them unload. I had to run back to work, but I'll get more pics once it is cleaned up and sitting in my driveway.

#4 ·
Looks fantastic.

Congrats.

#10 ·
I almost ran up and told him to stop, but just let it go. I figured it had to go up the ramp.

However, it did end up with 2 small gouges under the front splitter, so I'd suggest everyone else check theirs when taking delivery.

Here are a few more pics.

Attachments

#16 ·
Congrats on the new ride!

#25 ·
No adaptive cruise control.

As for the headlights, I've just got the halogens. I'm out of town right now, but can try to get pics later. There is a pretty large color difference between the led fogs and headlights so I'll likely drop in a HID kit

#28 ·
That's probably what I would be doing as well. That's one thing I find ridiculous, that you have to pay 2k extra and get the whole technology package even for something as small as HIDs.

#27 ·
Beautiful. The B5 is such a killer color on these cars. Nice choice.

The rust thing and scratches are a bit of a disappointment. Id expect some surface rust like that only after a few winters in the snow belt but not when it's brand new. Oh well, it would happen eventually.

Anyway, Congrats on the new beast.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.