Charger Forums banner

When will we see more 2015 392's available?

4K views 30 replies 6 participants last post by  baller1015 
#1 ·
Just wondering. Haven't seen many available. I'm assuming it has to do with the whole delay of hellcat orders but just wondering what people know.

#2 ·
Yeah, I really want to start seeing Scat Packs on dealer lots too, kinda keeping an eye out for those. I'm wondering that when those become more widely available if it will bring the price down on some of the left over 2014 SRTs which are still in the ridiculous price range. You can even still pick up some "new" 2013 SRTs that have been sitting on lots for two years for "only" 45k+ lol.

#3 ·
I just don't get it. These cars are 2015s, but we're already almost five months into the year and the are hardly any around. It seems like the only people that have them have ordered them. Scat packs too. When will everything be here???

#17 ·
Do you have the Harmon kardon? If so how do you like it? Is it worth the money for it? Or would you be better off putting that money into an aftermarket system?
We have the HK in my wife's Jeep SRT. Now I'm no audiophile, but to me it sounds no better than the basic Alpine system she had in her Overland. The Beats system in my Charger sounds better to me.

Reactions: baller1015
#18 ·
Does the system in the jeep have any problems like flex was saying the new chargers have?

Is there a possible solution if that's the case?

#19 ·
Does the system in the jeep have any problems like flex was saying the new chargers have?
Its a 2014 so I'm not sure. There's certainly no hardware/wiring problem like there appears to be on the 2015s Chargers and there's been no discussion on the Jeep message boards of any kind of a "fix." The consensus seems to be that its not an outstanding audio system (more like an OK one) and its probably not worth the $1.9K premium. On the other hand, many Jeep owners seem to think its better than the base Alpine system. Most everybody agrees that SXM is really poor.

#20 ·
That's disappointing. You'd think that in a car or suv of that caliber with that kind of price tag that it would be better.

#21 ·
My understanding is that they are only building sold orders now as far as Scat Packs, SRT 392s, and of course Hellcats. My dealer wants to stock Scat Packs but they have not been able to get any for stock yet.

There have been some 2015 R/Ts in stock, but they don't sit on the lot for very long. The V6 models seem to be sitting on dealer lots and have not seen many of them out on the road. I am in the Indianapolis area.

After my 2012 R/T got totaled I couldn't find anything in stock. I didn't want to spend $37-38K just to have leather seats and a few extras. For not much more I could order a Scat Pack so that is what I did. It should be here in about 3 weeks. Can't wait!

I do see quite a few Challys on the road, quite a few of them 392s and Scat Packs too! And I have even seen a Hellcat! Tempting........but I need 4 doors and a big trunk.

GTO_04

#22 ·
Thanks for the info.

I haven't seen anything but v6 2015s here. I have seen one hellcat challenger on the road and my brother saw a scat pack challenger at a local restaurant, but that's about it. I just went to the dealer today and and talked to a salesman(I know they don't know much) and he said that he thought we'd start seeing more for stock in a couple of months. I don't know how true that is. He also told me that the scat pack challengers are getting bought up really quickly.

I'm not sure why, but it seems like these cars are getting rare to me. Hopefully we'll start to see more soon. I'm hoping to score a deal on an srt towards the end of the summer or the early fall.

Oh and congrats on the SP order! What options are you getting?

#23 ·
I live in a fairly large metropolitan area with four Dodge dealerships. No Charger Scat Packs or SRTs on any of the lots. One dealer has 60 Challengers but only one SP.

#24 ·
That just seems weird to me. You'd think they would want to get the cars out because there are so many people that want them. :what:

#30 ·
Here in the Philly metro area there are currently 12 Hellcat Chargers and 11 SRT 392 Chargers listed at Dealers within 100 miles from where I live according to the Dodge dealer inventory search.

Reactions: GTO_04
#31 ·
I actually would like either the ivory or the torred in a scat pack or srt. I'll check it out just to check it out.

Dave, that means you have about one sixth of the stock in 392s and one fifth in hellcats, at least according to Cars.com haha. They just seem so rare. There's one hellcat in Tacoma, Washington that's marked up big time. That's the only of either models in the northwest that I've seen.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.