Charger Forums banner

2015/16 Charger RT SCAT PACK owners, what discounts are you getting

3K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  GTO_04 
#1 · (Edited)
Just curious as to what discounts you guy's are getting or have gotten off list. PM me if you do not want to share here. Thanks.

#2 ·
I got an Employee Choice certificate from a guy that works at BAP and the dealer got me an "early upgrade" bonus since I already had a Charger.

Together that got me about $5,600 below MSRP.

Reactions: GTO_04
#3 · (Edited)
That's great Flex. That's canadian so in U.S. dollars that would be a little over 4k. Best I can get on an in stock Scat Pack is 3k off msrp and that's with the $500 rebate. Which is Invoice minus $500 plus the rebate.

#5 ·
Through true car and my past
relationship with the dealer I got about 4k off of the sticker price.

Edit: I also got a $500 rebate so about 4500 off sticker price.

Reactions: Playhard
#6 ·
Did you get KBB on your trade if you had one?

#11 · (Edited)
You really need to be talking about what you got off invoice.

There are the following to get:
Dodge Discount Incentives
Chrysler Capital Finance options, IE 0.9% or 0%
Dealer hold back
High Volume dealer Bonus (by the 16th of the month hit X car sales to lock in rate, up to $3,500/car from Dodge) - Want to be buying at a high volume dealer on the 14-15th
Sales commission

You factor those in you want to be getting between 10-15% below invoice. I feel for the person who buys at or above invoice OTD :(

#12 ·
Another thing to consider - how do these incentives work on a new vehicle build? I know of no dealers in/around my area (DFW) which even have a SP on the lot, within 100 miles...the relative rarity of it makes negotiating that much harder.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.