Charger Forums banner

craigslist passenger doors

786 views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Hot Wheels 
#1 ·
Hello,
I was parked too close to my girlfriends car and when I was leaving the house, it was dark and I forgot there was a car there. Anyways, I turned hard right, put it in drive and proceeded to make huge dents in my front and rear passenger doors. I'm going to try to pop the dents out today. Im also looking for replacement doors on craigslist to have painted white and then I will replace the dented doors on mine. I found a set for $450. They're perfect according to guy on phone. I don't want to have the insurance know or pay for this. I also don't want to pay to have my doors bondoed up. Im curious if all doors from 2005-2011ish (older body style) will fit my 08 police package v8 charger. Anyone know? Any thoughts or suggestions? Thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
It doesn't look too bad. Did it put a hole in the metal? Have you looked into a shop that does paintless dent repair? My son hit my car with the snowblower near the bottom of my door. I had a 2" long, 1/4 inch deep dent. I was getting quotes for $800 to fix. I ended up getting a paintless dent repair for $100. I masked area that was scratched up and touched it up with some factory matched spray paint. It doesn't look too bad.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paintless_dent_repair

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.