Charger Forums banner

Matte Black TSW 20" Wheels + some extras

FOR SALE: 
7K views 17 replies 6 participants last post by  Patriot Infinity 
#1 ·
I'm selling 3 things: wheels, OEM hood, OEM tailpipes/mufflers (31k miles on them) off a 2008 R/T w/R&T package (essentially a Daytona without the number or decals).

OEM Hood:

$500 OBO. In great condition. Local (89117) or shipped. Buyer pays shipping costs/accommodations. Color is PW1 Stone White.

Stock Tailpipes/mufflers:

$150 OBO (No idea how much these should go for). Local or shipped. Buyer pays shipping. They have 31k miles on them.

20" TSW Nurburgring matte black wheels:

They are staggered - Rear: 20x10.5, Front 20x8.5

I am selling all 4 wheels (DOES NOT INCLUDE TIRES). They have about 6k or 7k miles on them.

Price: $1,085 for all four wheels. That's $285 per wheel (they're $336 per wheel, new). The fourth wheel is $240 since I recently curb rashed it like a fool. It isn't anything major. It just needs to be touched up. Here is a picture of the damage, and as you can see, it's not major. Much of it is dirt that needs to be cleaned off. Other than that, they're in fantastic condition.

BUYER PAYS SHIPPING. Local pick up also an option. I live in Las Vegas (89117).

PM or post here if interested.

See less See more
#18 ·
I guess it depends if you believe them or not. These won't mess with your car at all. They've been on mine for 2 years now & I've no issues. No vibrations, no nothing. They look and fit just fine. a .7 difference is negligible. I wouldn't have bought the wheels if they'd screw with my car lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.