Charger Forums banner

Mopar trunk strut brace

2K views 9 replies 4 participants last post by  nateatki 
#1 ·
Hey guys!

Looking for some advice, just bought my mopar 11 :)smile2:) and when I got it the middle bar of the mopar strut brace in the trunk was removed. Now I went to reinstall it but the bolt can't sit in on one side. The alignment is off by about a half of a bolt size. I'm trying to figure out how to get it back together.

I figure I have to remove the bottom bar to get it together again but part of it bolts into the side of the car underneight all my carpeting and it's tough to get to. When I got in there my socket set was to shallow to get it off anyways.

Before I go and get new socket set is this the right path to getting it back together?

#3 · (Edited)
I took the bottom ones off, but had trouble getting to the sides... once I got in there, sort of... my socket set was to shallow to reach the nut over the large bolt... have to try again with different tools ...

Mine is #97 CAN. Yours is American I presume? Low number !

Edit; got it in! Just needed a different socket set ! Looks great now :)

#10 ·
Yea the rear end set up is pretty kick ass. I also wanted a srt8 white exterior hell boy leather inside. But the mopar really stood out to me. I like the numbered edition. In Canada there is only 131! Wow. I'll keep it a long while ��

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.