Charger Forums banner

Happy owner of QB sent us a picture of his stash.......

3K views 4 replies 4 participants last post by  370 HEMI 
#1 ·
Eventhough this is from a Challenger owner - I thought I would share this on the Charger Forums too!

He sent us this picture of his car altar. Put in the QuantumBlue TR-6060 six speed transmission fluid and also the 75w110 QuantumBlue LSD differential fluid as well.

After those two he ordered the steering system fluid/flush with catalyst and is changing out his oil this weekend to QuantumBlue 12.5w40 HP Competition Formula for his 2010 6.1L Hemi Challenger.

Thought I would share this!:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

See less See more
#2 ·
If only I could have enough shelf space to have my products stored so neat!!! :bigthumb: That guy must be very enthusiast with his car... :driving:

#5 ·
You would not believe how much he is an enthusiast. Lovingly takes care of that Challenger SRT8!!

The little white 2 oz bottle is a sample of the QuantumBlue Vinyl Protector spray bottle. He really likes how the QB works on dash, rubber, headlights and taillights and tires etc.:beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

#3 ·
My "QB shelf" would have been comparable if I didn't throw away the used bottles of ALL QB fluids. great pic Brian and I'm glad he's part of the fraternity!

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.