Charger Forums banner

2013 Daytona- Leather seats a must?

6K views 10 replies 10 participants last post by  craig8003 
#1 ·
Hi,
i've been looking for a daytona, I found one that dosen't have the leather or the Nav/Backup camera. I know i can have the Nav and camera installed. But is the leather a must?..or are the cloth seats pretty decent. Just wanted a few opinions. My last 4 cars have had leather seats with heat and cooling.
Thanks, Jason

#3 ·
I have a 13' Charger Daytona with cloth seats. It's obviously a personal preference, but I actually think they're quite nice. They still have the trademark black and blue color scheme with the Daytona logo. The cloth is different than what comes on the base R/T, and the seats have different contours. That being said, I'm a huge sucker for two tone leather seats, but not the daytona's, one's like this: http://www.leatherseats.com/images/specialty_pages/Charger/Charger_leather_kit01.JPG

#4 ·
Added Leather to mine!!!

Leather was a must for me... #376 here and I hope you enjoy...

Attachments

#7 ·
The leather R&T seats are beautiful. The cloth aren't bad, but the leather can't be matched. I found a helluva deal on my car though, so I was lucky to get all the options I did. Only wish it had adaptive cruise and the rear parking sensors (camera is great, but I am used to audio alerts from my Jeep so I don't hit anything LOL).

#8 ·
My Bee (as do all 2012-14 Bees) has a cloth interior. I'm usually a leather guy all the way, but at the price I bought the Bee, I was willing to sacrifice on that. I don't mind the cloth, and the funky seats of the Bees fit the theme, but I don't see myself going that route again.

The one thing I don't love about leather interiors is when they start getting that creased and cracked look with age. But I'll always prefer a leather interior to a cloth one.

#9 ·
@Craig8003:

I am curious:
what do you have inside of the cupholders with R/T logo?
And the cupholders looks like "divided".... didn't see this on 2013 SXT Plus that I had and not on the 2014 R/T

The Daytona's still the misery for me, never seen even one here in area.

leather interior looks richer, but without cooling option, it doesn't provide great temperature circulation like a cloth (specially in hot summer).

#10 ·
I don't have a Daytona, but I got a great deal on my 14 R/T and it's got nav, backup camera, sunroof. I thought I would be disappointed, but I enjoy my cloth seats. I figure the car is brand new, so it's only me and those I know in the seats. If it starts to bother me, I can always have the katzkins added. That's just my opinion though, and like I said I don't have a Daytona.

#11 · (Edited)
Selling My 13 Daytona

I'm selling mine with custom interior, SRT OEM front bumper, HHP Stage 2 custom tune, JBA shorties and midpipes and Aero Turbine. 25,000 miles been babied and all highway miles for 30,000.00 if your still looking... has DVD/Navi and a sunroof.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.