Charger Forums banner

31.6 mpg by 2015

2K views 10 replies 7 participants last post by  tramp 
#1 ·
#2 ·
remember not every car has to meet this standard. the average of all cars in the lineup do. so if dodge finishes on the zeo which gets 110 mpg they can keep chargers and vipers in the lineup as long as all cars meet the set average. They probably will drop some high performers though

#5 ·
Suddenly I am remembering the Mustang II. ECO cars with kitted Charger front ends. AAAHHHHHHH!!

#6 ·
milk just barely costs more than gas :sad:

#7 ·
Not over here it doesn't... I just bought 2 gallons of milk for $3.98... costs me $3.99 for 1 gallon of gas... guess it could be worse, though (CA)...

Anyway, hooray for more fuel efficient vehicles.. (ignore the SRT8 in my sig.. It's just your eyes playing tricks on you :wink:)

#10 ·
I suppose in 7 years my car will be a guzzler. oh well, prepare to be sneered at in the future for wasting precious fuel, and having Fun. :grin:

#11 ·
they cry if we use gas and cry if we don't
i'm just waiting for then to raise the gas tax in michigan because we're not using as much and they need more tax money

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.