#1 · (Edited)
Central Illinois Group

Crowdslayer - 2016 Challenger Hellcat M6
damoochie - 2017 Pitch Black Charger Scat Pack
BrightSilverHemi - 2014 Black Charger R/T

Non-Mopars
BriBri1984 - SubaRUUU
Drthvader(not on forums) - 2017 Focus ST

Started out with everyone owning a charger, fast forward a couple of years and everyone whose still active has new chargers / mopars.. Anyway we are all around central illinois and do meet at a couple shows. Good times to be had. Don't be shy.

#3 ·
i wish it was closer man, im near morton grove

#4 ·
@bribri

There might be a club in the works here soon. If your in blono come to the next Twin City Cruisers meet, theres a small (tiny) group of us that meet up, its basically a chally, SRT300 and myself. Theres a few challengers show up but I'm the only charger.

#7 ·
Do you guys enter the show or just attend? I never actually entered a show before.
We park in the show. I find them or they find me. Most of the other challenger guys are old farts that don't talk to us. (Probably because they all have bone stock and think we are part of the "ricer" crowd.)

#16 ·
Oh no...I live down in Bloomington. That would be an unbearable amount of driving.
I was gonna say, damn thats a daily commute.

If you guys are down we could do a local M&G somewhere, would be nice to get some sort of a club going too. Theres enough chargers/mopars around blo-no we could have a pretty decent sized club.

#14 ·
So, whats up? I am North of Peoria.

#18 ·
Yeah for sure. Theres a cruise-in up in Streator some people from the CAMM forums were talking about going to if that interests anyone at all. If not we could organize something for down here. Before winter comes knocking

#23 ·
Nope this weekend is something different in Streator. The cruise in is 6-10. Was told its mostly classics but some mopars do show up, might as well go rattle some mustangs.

#27 ·
If i go i would try to make all day, but most deff the cruise so ppl can keep their eye on the road and such and nevermind my dent lol

#28 ·
Dont think id register for anything just there to see the cars and chill on L day weekend

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.