Charger Forums banner

Zoomers Exhaust W/mopar Cai Or Exhaust Depot Custom Exhaust W/mopar Cai

5K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  1BADHEMI 
#1 ·
What Do You Guys Think About Zoomers Exhaust W/mopar Cai Or Exhaust Depot Custom Exhaust W/mopar Cai?? What Are Your Thoughts?? New To The Dodge Charger Not Sure What Would Perform Better.. Looking For Good Sound Not To Overly Annoying Loud But Something To Pack A Punch And Be Heard... What Do You Guys Think? Already Ordered Mopar Cai Now Looking To Compliment It....

#2 ·
Welcome, everyone here seems to loves Zoomers as they're supposed to have great sound without resonance. I have K&N CAI and it sounds awesome. I got a deal I could not pass up on stainless steel Magnaflow exhaust that arrived today(Charger sitting on ramps currently while exhaust cools). To each their own as many of the after market Mods help the cars gain horsepower to varying degrees depending on which posts you read. I can guarantee you one thing--your car will sound absolutely bad*** with any of your chosen combinations and that's cool enough for me.

#3 ·
Thanks For The Info.... I Appreciate It...

#4 ·
Let Me Know How Your Exhaust Sounds After You Install It... And If You Notice Any Real Gains...

#5 ·
there is a clip of the magnaflows floating around somewhere on the net... i have heard them and they sound good. as far as cold air intake everyone seems to love the k&n aircharger and the mopar cai the best.

as far as power gains man, here is that taboo subject....everyone feels the gains by the a$$ dyno but for some reason the actual dyno gains (according to a competing (sp) forum) are non existant.....i "think" i felt power with my exhaust but i "know" for a fact i love the sound when i am at wot...i think everyone that has an aftermarket exhaust can tell you for a fact that there is a definite "awesome" sound increase with each setup.....good luck figuring out which direction you want to go....there are a ton of options!!!

#7 ·
So has anyone seriously dynoed or logged any gains in the Chargers? Or is it all superficial and only the sound that you are gaining?

Later

#9 ·
I Talked To Exhaust Depot A Local Guy, Supposedly A Forum Member As Well And He Said He Would Do A Cat Back Setup (x-pipe No Mufflers But Resonators) And There Is No Drone In The Car Whatsoever.. His Charge To Me Would Be $600 Says This Type Of System Would Rub $800 Normally.. Have You Guys Heard Anything About Exhaust Depot At All... Seems To Know His Stuff..thanks

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.