Charger Forums banner

What did you do to your charger today?

1M views 7K replies 717 participants last post by  ONEZ ST 
#1 ·
saw this on the LX so i thought I'd start one here,

cleaned it from the inside and outside and about to buy a catch can :D

what did you do?

#36 ·
Went to hbc car show met up with some gpmm stl chapter members and got some great pics and did one very beautiful burnout in the burnout after show waiting on the pics and vids to get sent to me here's a few.

Also got a some pics of the new chally 392 green with envy. The guy also had a very nice pro street duster.

Sent from HTC Evo

Attachments

#38 ·
Drove it to work at 930 am EST and get to drive it home from work in an hour and a half, yeah 15 hour work days don't leave me much time for my baby lol.

#41 ·
Drove to work for my 10 hour shift, finished PD'ing the p*ss out of it, need to detail the interior and engine bay after work in 2 hours for the car show that starts in 6 hours. Its going to be a great day! But I'm going to be exhausted lol. Pics are here, I'll post more with the final touches from the carshow tonight

http://www.chargerforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=144830

#42 ·
180 degree thermostat, lowered all my fan settings by 23 degrees (per Jonny). And I finally installed my Metco driveshaft loop - nice kit. I'll have a write up shortly.

#43 ·
I cleaned and oiled my air filter, gave the engine compartment a once over, and clearcoated my windshield washer nozzles.

#45 ·
Recently pull my Mopar CAI out and throttle body and cleaned and polished those up, then i cleaned out my manifold which was already pretty clean to begin with.

Noticed a difference in sound and slight performance, but it could be my imagination. took about 3 hours to do the whole thing !!

#47 ·
Drove her for the first time in almost 2 weeks, took her to Enhanced Street Performance in Sterling MA (again :)), this time to have the leaking steering rack replaced, replace trans ground cable with the much thicker Dynamic Grounding Systems piece, replace front swaybar bushings, replace rear brake pads and rotors, replace rear caliper brackets (upsized to the Police package 13.7" rear rotors :)) and tightened the lower rear shock bolts to eliminate a clunk over bumps since the coilover install. Then took her to NTB where I got ripped off and they set the toe setting of the alignment for $88.49, something that took them about 10 minutes.

But she's all fixed and I can finally drive her everyday if I want to again :)

Tomorrow the summer wheels are finally going on and she's getting washed/claybarred/waxed/polished - if the weather permits :)

#51 ·
Today- Added Purple Ice to the radiator.
Yesterday was new tires.
Earlier in the week had the Transmission, Axle and Radiator flushed and changed.
This coming Tues is a new windshield.
:driving:

#58 ·
Nice job! Looks great. :rocker:

#56 ·
Changed out the Charger lettering on my trunk lid for the old school script Charger emblem and color matched my tail lights.

#59 ·
Got it towed to the stealership for a free shifter interlock replacement :)

Took 3 tow trucks haha

#61 ·
Yesterday I did the R1 rotors and pads on the front and pulled out the air intake silencer and changed the oil and cleaned my K&N CAI filter. Wed or Thursday I will clean the inside and out and then Sunday I will do the rear R1 rotors and pads

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

#62 ·
why three? lol
Well the first guy had the right kind of tow truck but didn't have skates or those plastic things to move the car onto the bed. Then they sent a wrecker... but my car was backed into the spot... then the last guy came with everything he needed :bowdown:

It was entertainment to watch while at work though.... lol But it's fixed now! and for free ^^.

Went out for some drifting last night in the rain :) (in an open parking lot obviously :p)

#64 ·
Bought two Weld rt-s 17x10 drag wheels from a guy on challengertalk - brand new. Now I'm torn between M&H drag radials or Hoosier Slicks.....

After this excercise I think I understand wheel offset, backspace and pad