Charger Forums banner

Minnesota - Try Again!

20K views 51 replies 24 participants last post by  Burnzie 
#1 ·
I know a lot of MN guys are on the LX forum. It would really be nice to start a group going here. Maybe some new members??

Any Takers??:banana::banana:

#3 ·
Nice, we got two.

I noticed you have a Sublime Daytona. I have seen a few around the north metro, wonder if it was you??

#6 ·
Hijack in progress. . .

i'm not from min but i'm a huge vikings fan. I'm pissed about favre and he can go to hell.
Thats all . i just had to share. carry on

:grin:

#7 ·
Skol Vikings!! Always appreciated Brett with his time GB. I have always been a Vikings fan. Never liked playing him, but as a football fan, you have to appreciate what he's done and can still do. He is like Elway in his last 2 seasons with the Broncos, use the weapons that are on the team already. No gunslinging needed. That's all I've got to say on that matter.

#17 ·
So I'll be moving to St. Anthony park on July 3rd. It'll be nice to see some Midwestern Chargers!!! Maybe we can have a meet at a White Castle!!! (I haven't enjoyed some good sliders in six years)

#18 ·
... It'll be nice to see some Midwestern Chargers!!!
LOL! You mean the ones with salt/rust damage? ;) j/k Yeah, there are quite a few around..maybe not as many Heminies though.

Welcome! Just in time for the 4th! :beerchug:

#19 ·
I'll try depends on time and what is going on. And oh yeah its a Hemi.

#21 ·
Hey! Were you in the northwest metro yesterday? I saw your car (or another blue Superbee) parked in a lot next to a couple restaurants and then there was a quick rain shower. It had Winona license plate frames. :D Very nice lookin' car!!

#22 ·
No, sorry it wasn't me. I was at home. You can't miss my Bee it has Handicapped Vietnam Veteran license plates on it.

#23 ·
Well, I made it in alive and in one piece after a long road trip from Las Vegas. I really missed the midwest. I washed my car to get all of the bugs and nasty-ness cleaned up and got some rain. Those big fat juicy rain drops too.

I hope to be able to meet some of you folks and maybe hang out or something.

#26 ·
Let me know when everyone wants to meet. I'm in St. Anthony park for the time being. I may be working graveyard soon but I'll make it out somewhere. My future father-in-law told me about a place called Porky's. I guess its a drive-in where muscle cars meet occasionally.

#28 ·
Porky's Bar - 1080 Payne Avenue St Paul, Porky's - 1890 University Avenue West St Paul, or Porky's - 1851 Central Avenue Northeast Minneapolis? :D
:beerchug:

#27 ·
Update: I just got hired at a new job that I have been trying to get for a few months now so I'm pretty stoked. Basically I'll have weekends off and a normal schedule if that makes any since. I hope no one minds if I show up in a suit and tie:D

#30 · (Edited)
Any certain day you guys were thinking of meeting? I'm free this sat the 17th after 6pm. Haven't been to a porky's in years.

Well if anyone is going I am head to Porky's on Sat around 7:30. Going to the St. Paul one.

#31 ·
I work my last graveyard This saturday :( I can maybe swing by before I go to work.

So as of now, we have 2 down, for this Saturday at the St. Paul Porky's.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.