Charger Forums banner

Aces IV in a Motocycle

2K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  370 HEMI 
#1 ·
I am not a paid endorser of BND products. I'm just giving my impressions of Aces in my motorcycle.

While talking with Brian the other day about Aces he suggested I try it in my bike. I never really thought about this before so I decided to give it a try since I have been using Aces in my Charger for sometime now.

First off I want to say that my Suzuki rf900r has always run extremely well and pulls hard through redline. She's a 0-60 in 3.0 second bike.

With that said, I can honestly say there is a definite and noticeable improvement in performance. With even quicker throttle response and more power then before. The front end easily came off the ground in second gear with a snap of the throttle without slipping the clutch. It actually caught me by surprise. :grin2:

Nice Job Brian! Ill be running Aces in my bike from now on.

#2 ·
Your welcome! Glad you enjoyed the ACES IV in the Bike.

Motorcycles really can see significant differences using it as the engines are smaller. Smaller engines like Seadoos, 4 cycle boats, lawn equipment or any other small engine will see significant power and efficiency with our materials.

Harley Davidson, Ducati, Big Dog, Indian, BMW and all other motorycycles have great luck with it.

Also do the lubricants for them as well including primary and chain case. :beerchug:

Regards,
Brian
BND Automotive LLC:driving:
440-821-9040
www.bndautomotive.com

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.