Charger Forums banner

six-pack hood

7K views 22 replies 14 participants last post by  VanillaRT 
#1 · (Edited)
Anyone with info, experiences, comments about this six-pack style hood @ malibudezigns.com? Thanks.

#2 ·
Seems that there is no malibudezignz.com

I get
"This page is parked free, courtesy of GoDaddy.com"

A google search results in
"Your search - malibudezignz - did not match any documents."

#9 · (Edited)
Malibudezigns bought Hambekcustoms. I bought the six pack hood for my ram. The fit and finish was perfect. As far as Ram truck hoods go ... there was not a hood that was made better than the Hambek hood.

Of course I am a bit partial to that hood ... and think it looks great .... if for no other reason ... its not the SAME OLD SRT hood that EVERYONE has on there charger.

I think the hood would impress more people if it was on a car that was painted a little better .... the pix on their site dont help much.

http://www.malibudezigns.com/images/products/dodge_charger_hood.jpg

#12 ·
Thanks for the input. There is SO much knowledge in this forum. I like that hood, if it's functional. Not afraid to break orbit now and then. Shine.

#13 ·
The trufiber 6-pack hood is awful.

The other one might be nice, but really hard to tell with that odd paint treatment, as others have stated.

You would think that if a vendor was trying to sell a product, especially a new one, that they would want the best presentation possible. That photo does not cut it.

#16 ·
Yeah cause the ram air hood and SRT are so different.:knockout:

I believ they were working on making the hood a true ram -air set up when I contacted them last fall. They might have an update..... not that they ever update their website.

#21 ·
what kind of grill do u have also.. Im thinking about swapping mine out for a black one since my new hood will be black

#22 ·
Outstanding visual VanillaRT. Impeccable ride. Thanks. Any further info would be "mucho appreciato". Have emailed Malibu Dezigns for specs r/t structural composition, pricing, etc. 2nd x, Really Nice Charger.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.