Charger Forums banner

.75 cent mod is now 1.50 mod

9K views 14 replies 10 participants last post by  gotzaRT 
#1 ·
recentlely did the .75 cent mod on my 2011 charger . I think it came out pretty good but should have chosen a different
color. It's pretty simple and utilizes embossed seat cord . Tell me what you think

Attachments

See less See more
#7 ·
I can't for the life of me apply it to the overhead console. It's tightly attached to the roof.

#14 ·
I'm toying around with doing this, BUT, I'm not a fan of too much red anything and my car is black... so red is like the front running accent color.

I was thinking that since the dash already has the silver surround, maybe doing the gray on the doors and the over head console. A little something different, but not over the top.

In a prefect world, I'd do blue, but I think the blue would look odd with all the red on the displays and not having a blue car for the piping to compliment. BTW, after a new battery install, my displays went Chrysler blue for a bit and NO THANK YOU, too bright, so switching those colors are out of the question.

Any thoughts?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.