Charger Forums banner

PB's an awesome afternoon

9K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  Chri_mar 
#1 ·
Previous best of 13.61 @ 103 blown away yesterday at the track. New PB of 13.32 @ 105.36.

Still have not cracked the 1.9x 60ft but very close. Old best of 2.09 and new best of 2.0089, so close. Made 18 runs with 11 of them in the 13.3x range. Also had one run with top speed of 105.9 mph.
I believe da for the day was around 26 or so. Great conditions for times.

#2 · (Edited)
18 RUNS!!! OMG I would almost kill for that. I only got to the track once this year and only ran once. It look me 2 hours to get one pass in and thought screw that and left. One of our local tracks is being rebuilt so all of north east ohio is going to Norwalk instead of splitting up between Dragway 42 & Norwalk.

Nice Runs BTW!!

#3 ·
Everytime I have been to this track on a Saturday night for test and tune I have many runs in. I went again this past Sunday and got in 13 runs and left an hour early.

#5 ·
Car is an 06 and mods are in my sig. I have done some tuning this year and have gotten my best time down to a 12.98 @ 108mph.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.