Charger Forums banner

We all know about your Chargers, now it's time for the owners

54K views 329 replies 114 participants last post by  gstealer 
#1 · (Edited)
Would it really be so hard as to write just a little about yourself and a nice pic of you and your Charger. I have noticed on this forum that when you follow up on a comment we just don't know who or what you look like. I feel that we are all in it for the same reason, to talk about our Chargers and to make friends. I do believe that this thread has been tried before but like I said in the past, we have gotten a lot of new friends over this past year on the "Chargerforums" site.

So let me be the first to say
My name is Big John:beerchug:

I am a retired New York City Carpenter Job Steward
Did my 30 years and now I'm enjoying retired life:yes:
I'm still married to a great gal for over 41 years:king:
We have two kids and 4 Grandkids.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Awesome idea for a thread. My name is Alex, I'm 22 and I recently moved to Las Vegas. I got my 2008 Dodge Charger R/T a week ago today and I love it. I don't have a picture of myself with my Charger yet. I'll update this once I do! For now, this is what I look like as well as my Charger!

#3 ·
Im Collin I live in oceanside, CA, I was recently discharged (honorably) from the marines. I will be moving out of california though. Its nice weather but Im not a fan Lived in cali for over 5 years. I own a 2006 dodge charger r/t and a 2008 Jeep grand cherokee srt8. I love racing and making my cars faster.

#4 ·
Matt
Retired after 36 years with the USPS.
Also married to the same gal for over 41 years.
Three children and four grandchildren with another in the oven.
(Not sure who that guy is that had the nerve to worm his way into the picture with me and my wife.)

#190 · (Edited)
Matt
(Not sure who that guy is that had the nerve to worm his way into the picture with me and my wife.)
Kind of looks like Chip Foose. If so, I am jealous.

#5 ·
I'm Sam I'm 22 and im from Vermont I curretly work at Green Mountain Coffee, working on 3 years. The Best coffee around :D and y'all i'm sure have seen my Charger but soon hoping to upgrade or add to the stable along with my 07 Chevy Aveo for the winter.

#6 ·
Well guys I hope that we started to get the ball moving along and maybe we will have a new bunch of reply's again tomorrow..

Big John:beerchug:

#7 ·
Ok, I'll play...

My name is Dave and I'm Senior Director of Technical Development for a Pharmaceutical company that specializes in Nano-technology. I am the first, last and final word on all engineering and technical development in my company...

I also drive a really fast rocket ship...

LOL! :grin:

Attachments

#326 ·
Ok, I'll play...

My name is Dave and I'm Senior Director of Technical Development for a Pharmaceutical company that specializes in Nano-technology...
Looks like we have something in common! I'm Mike, 22 years old. Born and raised in the New York City area, lived just 10 minutes outside midtown Manhattan all my life. I, too, work for a pharmaceutical company (a rising star in their IT department) that specializes in compounding drugs. I was there just over a year ago as a subcontractor while the plant was being built to install some of their networking equipment and got a call from a recruiter a few months ago to come onboard as a full time employee.

I'm an Eagle Scout and an Assistant Scoutmaster for a Troop here in Northern New Jersey. I also do some work with a local Volunteer Ambulance Corps--mainly communications and upkeep of their emergency warning equipment. I'm an Emergency Vehicle Technician on the side and specialize in undercover Law Enforcement vehicles/POVs for Police/Fire/EMS personnel.

On the weekends I do private security work and am the head of security for about 35 bars and clubs across NYC and three surrounding NJ towns.

#13 ·
My name is Tracy.....fighting fires and saving lives for 32 years, married to an evil, soul-stealing redhead for the last 20 (joking....sort of).

I've attached a pic of Mr. Beast at the fire academy, a pic of me teaching at the academy, and a pic of my weekend activities. For those of you NOT from the Pacific Northwest, those are Geoduck (gooey duck), native to Washington State and British Columbia. To buy in the market it goes for about $35.00 a lb.

Yes....you eat it.

Attachments

#20 ·
hemibass said:
I like where this thread is going.
Well allow me to derail it :bigthumb:

Name's Greg....I'm 38 years old, been married to my wife for (looks at Miss Innocent's picture).....never....not married....at all. :D

Been married to my wife for almost 3 years (got married later than most people...too busy having fun with the wrong girls to meet the right one). Worked out well for me, considering my wife is 7 years younger than I am, at the time all my friends were getting married, my asking her out would have landed me a guest-spot on Dateline's "To Catch A Predator".

I work for a Global IT Company...(not IBM, the other one)...been there for 12 years now...and each day I die just a little bit more inside.

Attachments

#21 ·
I now like how this thread is working out. Please don't get derailed. We are here for only one reason, to get to know each other better.
I would like to see more of you and your Charger together if possible. Remember we love our Chargers, oh and don't forget about who you are and what do you do, and the most important, Family!!

#23 ·
T-shirt Shoulder Arm Muscle Room
Nice idea for a thread. I'm Kevin, and I've been a "Cable Guy!" (Jim Carrey's voice) for about 13 years now. I work on everything from internet to phone and I stay pretty busy. I just got married in March to a wonderful woman who keeps me straight but still let's me spend hours setting up my fantasy football roster so I can't complain.

#24 ·
My name is FLEX, I mean JIM, and I'm a 45 year old Financial Controller (accountant) and recreational bodybuilder (sorta).

My SRT is my 2nd Charger. We had a 2007 R/T R&T for 4 years then picked up our SRT last March. It was a leftover 2010, but it was brand new and we got a sweet deal on it.

Here's a pic of me and the lovely Miss Foxxxy (<3) the day we signed the deal:

Attachments

#25 ·
It's nice to see everyone happy!! That's the way it's suppose to be, right?:rocker: Here is another thought,
When I comment on a thread, I always sign off with "Big John" This way we don't forget each others names, don't forget we all try and help each other when there is a problem, and this is a site where we are all friends..

#27 ·
If I get drunk or smoke some weed later & logon, it's going to be super tough not to comment here. :D

#29 ·
Im Rusty (hothouse), 35 yrs old married 10 yrs two kids one 12, one 7. I have been in the Air Force 13 yrs this December. I'm a AC-130U Spooky II Gunship Sensor Operator. Im the guy that finds the target and shoots the target, yes its bad ass and no it's nothing like Call of Duty, lol. This is me with my 2012 Super Bee A.K.A "the other woman", came from a 2008 Titanium Grey R/T with lots of mods. All I can say is I love all these M.O.P.A.R s! Massively Over Powered Always Respected!
[/IMG]

#31 ·
Hey Rusty I remember when I was in the service (Army MP K9 1967/69) We flew over seas in a c141 jet transport. A handful of troops, 38 caged sentry dogs, 4 jeeps, and a s#!t load of ammunition. The good ole days!

#32 ·
So did you get the webbed seats or the airline seat inserts?

#35 · (Edited)
Ok I am in.

I'm David, 27 live in NY have a wife (1 yr anniversary was last June) a daughter (turned 1 Sept 23rd) and have an 06 Charger that just turned 6mos for me. I am a mechanical design engineer at Air-Flo Mfg & Crown Tank Co. I am starting to look for something new so if you know of anything let me know.

If your on FB go ahead and check me out:
https://www.facebook.com/david.johnson.50999

#36 ·
Ok I am in.

I'm 27 live in NY have a wife (1 yr anniversary was last June) a daughter (turned 1 Sept 23rd) and have an 06 Charger that just turned 6mos for me. I am a mechanical design engineer at Air-Flo Mfg & Crown Tank Co. I am starting to look for something new so if you know of anything let me know.

I like the pin stripe on your Charger. Oh what did you say your name was??

#38 ·
I'm Tony, just turned 24 on the 17th. I am a CAD Designer / CNC Operator for a pretty small company consisting of about 15 guys. Our biggest account is with Ford building prototypes. We just finished the 2015 Edge, and yes that includes building the whole entire car from scratch, just drop a motor in it and you could drive it down the road. We do a few odd jobs for Chrysler like the 300 used in the Batman commercial and recently just finished the "Pitbull" Dodge Dart, google it if you don't know what I am talking about. I am crossing my fingers that we get to build the Barracuda. ;) Anyways, I am getting married next october to the lovely lady in the picture below. My charger is almost paid off and I'm looking to get into a new SRT Charger soon after! :driving:

#39 ·
Hello...

My name is Dave been on this forum for a couple weeks now....I am a foreman at a construction company that services the grain handling industry, yep I build seed plants and grain elevators, I do not build grain bins but I erect all the towers and catwalks that support the overhead fill conveyors and legs that feed those conveyors. We have also worked at airports, medical waste facilities, and concrete plants. We have also installed some really cool color sorters and electronic eye machines that would blow your mind with the amount of technology they contain:beerchug:

Here is a pic with the car at the track

Attachments

#40 ·
^Dave your Daytona is a beast. I really need to join the horsepower bandwagon and get a built motor or something, I'm missing out on all the crazy fun.

And Tony your (s?)RT looks sic.

#42 ·
Thanks!! You must have seen last weeks cold weather timeslip of 12.38. This weekend I ran 12.52 in the morning and as the temps went from 50 to 85 the car slowed to a 12.71. Tomorrow I am expecting the same rsults.

YES YOU SHOULD JUMP ON THE BANDWAGON!!!!! Its an awesome ride and a great way to spend money!!!

#41 ·

Started doing electronics when I was ten. So that's 43 years of it now.

From custom guitar amp wiring as a teen to working for four Test & Measurement companies, I've seen pretty well anything and everything electronic being designed from car electronics to computers to cell phones to broadcast transmitters to datacommunications networks to cellular networks to... You name it, if it's electronics, I've sold equipment that tests it.

Never bored, and would like to be sometimes, but it's been cool seeing technology evolve from vacuum tubes to systems that run up past 100 GHz.

All my customers are engineers, so I'm a full time geek.

#44 · (Edited)
Name is Jeremy and I'm 31 years old. I've been married for 9 years on October 4th. Thankfully, this thread has reminded me of that, because I forgot it was coming up. That would have been bad. :clap: We have a 10 year old son. I work in Heat Treat at the Timken Company making bearings for many different various applications from automobiles to trains to helicopters to space shuttles.

Don't have any of me with my Charger, so here's one of the family. I'm the fat one on the right. :D

#152 ·
Name is Jeremy and I'm 31 years old. I've been married for 9 years on October 4th. Thankfully, this thread has reminded me of that, because I forgot it was coming up. That would have been bad. :clap: We have a 10 year old son. I work in Heat Treat at the Timken Company making bearings for many different various applications from automobiles to trains to helicopters to space shuttles.
What a small world. I can't tell you how many Timken bearings we use at the steel plant where I work. Who's our largest consumer? Our own Heat Treat department (we heat treat and thread oilfield and natural gas pipe).

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.