Charger Forums banner

Fog lights as day time running lights???

2K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  cain0main 
#1 ·
I see chargers all the time driving with there fog lights on during the day, I was wondering if that was just there day time running lights or is there a way to turn them on without having you tail lights on???? & I've seen it on base model chargers. I have a R/T without auto lights, how can I have my fogs on without my tail lights on? Or can i not do it? I like the way it looks during the day when there on. . . Anybody know what im talking about?

#2 ·
I would like to know this too. I just run my fog lights during the day, and have my tail lights on. They just can't be seen as well in the daytime.

#5 ·
In my Neon I had a wire from my fog light fuse to another fuse item that had power when you turned on the key. So my fogs on my Neon were like DRL's everytime I turned the car on. I have since removed the wire and have had no adverse effects on my Neon. I will not recommend it and am not responsible for your car if you try it. :lol:

#7 ·
Supposedly the dealer can turn them on with the Starscan tool. Evidently Canada requires it.

When I asked, my dealer told me that his machine couldn't do it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.