Charger Forums banner

Engine bay items

FOR SALE: 
4K views 22 replies 7 participants last post by  x111103 
#1 ·
I'm slowly de-modding one of my Chargers. I can't keep both so the 2006 has to go. I'll add to this list as things come off the car. All items are located in Independence, MO. All prices will include shipping, so if you're local you will get a lower price of course.

1. User Tranzformer, serial number 386. I believe it is just over 2 years old. Has worked flawlessly since day 1.

All the T-taps are intact and the USB cable comes with it. $215 shipped to the contiguous 48 states.

2. Polished Airhammer with standard TB size and red filter. I gave the filter a quick wash and re-oil yesterday. I don't see too many of these but I don't want to claim this is rare without being certain. I'd like a straight across trade if someone is interested. I'm looking for a carbon fiber Airhammer with OEM size throttle body and a BLUE filter.

That's it for today. Keep an eye on this post because the next thing to come off the car will be the BT underhood items. I've got a full set of polished caps and covers for a 2006 5.7L as well as a catch can with z-bracket.

Thanks,
Aaron

See less See more
#3 ·
I'll do my best as well as give you a link to where they are sold from.

Tranzformer

It's an electronic shift kit with a couple of extra goodies. I used mine almost exclusively at the track. You can adjust the shift firmness of each gear in autostick or automatic. Firming up your shifts also quickens them, thus reducing your ET's. It also has a 0-30mph timer, and a 0-60mph timer. My model year doesn't come with either of those in the EVIC. I used mine a couple of times just out of curiosity but I wouldn't put too much weight in those numbers. There is a line-lock, which I used regularly at the track, as well as a launch control. The launch control works great, holding all 4 brakes while you rev as high as you want. There's a burnout mode too if you are into that. It will display your tranny temp in the EVIC if you need to know those numbers. If you have steering wheel stereo controls you can make the volume up/down your paddle shifters. As you can see it does a lot of cool things for the car, I felt it was money well spent just to have the line-lock and launch control. Any other questions about it just ask.

#7 ·
The transformer is one of the best mods one can do for their car to increase line pressure in the tranny for increased tranny life and better shifting and coverter lockup. they are about $250 shipped new and fairly new ones can be had for $200 and older ones i have seen as low as $125 so a good range for older ones is $150-175 shipped and newer models $175-200. Aaron if you are willing to let it go for around $150 i will come pick it up from you but understand if you want to hold onto to squeeze out a better price.

#10 ·
Nevermind on the tranzformer ilI wait for a newer one or better deal. Glws.

#12 ·
do you have a picture of the air hammer mounted? I would like to see what supports the Tube portion and how it fits in the engine compartment.
I have Mopar CAI with Blue filter to trade maybe if interested.

#18 ·
Is anyone interested in the intake? Make me a reasonable offer. I have absolutely no use for it and really don't want to keep it. All the pieces together are heavy and it's an awkward shape, so shipping and insurance is probably going to be at least $20. Just keep that in mind when you make an offer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.