Charger Forums banner

Looking for parts

877 views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Galvatron-SX 
#1 ·
Hi Everyone, I'm new here , just signed up today. I 'm looking forward to hearing from some of you and making new friends in the Charger world. :)
I'm currently in the process of purchasing a 1967 Charger fastback. It has most of the powertrain done , but is in need of a full body and interior restoration. I've just started searching the net for parts, mainly body parts, so far and hit a wall on where to get fenders, quarters etc for a 67 fastback. Seems 68 and 69, not a problem. lol Would anyone here be able to help a newbee . This is going to be my first restore project and god knows I'm not sure what I'm getting myself into. But I always loved and wanted a 67 coronet RT or a fastback Charger.
I hope Someone can lead me to a parts supplier.

Thanks and hope to chat with many of you in the near future. :)

Gerald

#2 ·
#3 ·
So I have no idea where 2 start on here but I am SO in love w my 2008 Charger Daytona Edition ...only 1 small problem ...my husband wrecked it & our insurance won't cover it :( the motor & trany & interior are still in good shape just driver air bags deployed & driver side is smashed :'( damn west virgina roads!!!! I would love nothing more than 2 fix it up & have my baby back on the road but I recently had my 4th child so it's not big enough for my family anymore. I guess my question is I've been trying to educate myself on selling it & I know it's worth $ still $ that I could use on a down payment towards an suv but I just have NO CLUE how to get that $ or how much it is worth!! If anyone has ANY advice for me please HELP!!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.