Charger Forums banner

see how hot is our KUWAIT is Summer :)

2K views 20 replies 21 participants last post by  FLEX 
#1 ·
Hi there

i take this picture just when i left my job today coming to my house :)

i take it at 1:46 pm and it is very very hot :dead:

check this picture

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
I have been there for the summer. That is insane...you need to start modding that Charger soon...before it melts away.

#4 ·
i was lucky and was out there from sep-may 0f 03 yaeh it was 90 degrees and humid as hell at like 2 am well that was bahrain not kuwait but at laest the charger has a/c

#15 ·
Boy you are going thru tons of tires with the road being even hotter.

Too HOT for me.:grin: :grin: :grin:

#17 ·
Yup it is freakin hot here in Kuwait, and its not any better the second time. And its not just the temp and the sun that will get you even the wind is hot as he!! Oh yeah and "full battle rattle" really does add to the fun.

#20 ·
I've seen my dash thermometer hit 120-125 often... it doesn't mean that the outside air is that hot though.

It usually reads 5-6 degrees higher than actual air temp... plus some more if the car has been sitting in the hot sun for awhile.

#21 ·
x2

Yesterday the dash said it was 39 (102 F) when I got in my car. It was hot, but not THAT hot. After driving a while it read 35 (95 F). Closer to the actual outside air temp, but still not quite. It was maybe somewhere between 28-30 yesterday.

In short; as UA_who stated, it is generally 5-6 degrees cooler outside than the dash reports.

-=FLEX=-

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.