Charger Forums banner

2017 Daytona 5.7 questions

11K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  DaytonaR/T_OctaneRed 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey folks ,

Just came back to the Mopar Family.

Just picked up a 2017 Charger Daytona 5.7.
I absolutely love this thing.

with the few minor upgrades the Daytona came with such as intake and their exhaust.

Does anyone know the actual specs for hp/torque ? Also a general 1/4 mile time for the 5.7 Daytonas?

Or is it safe to assume the power and 1/4 time will be exactly the same as a standard 5.7 RT.

I could only find specs on 392 Daytona during my search.

Any help would be great ! Thank you
And God Bless

#2 ·
Hey folks ,

Just came back to the Mopar Family.

Just picked up a 2017 Charger Daytona 5.7.
I absolutely love this thing.

All I know is what I could find on paper but with just the few minor upgrades the Daytona came with such as intake and their exhaust.

Does anyone know the actual specs for hp/torque ? Also a general 1/4 mile time for the 5.7 Daytonas?

Or is it safe to assume the power and 1/4 time will be exactly the same as a standard 5.7 RT.

I couldn't only find specs on 392 Daytona during my search.

Any help would be great ! Thank you
And God Bless
Your Daytona 5.7 has the same hp/torque as a non-Daytona R/T. 370hp 395tq. Quarter mile times run around mid to high 13 seconds @ 104 or so mph.

#11 ·
I stand corrected. My window sticker showed the gear ratio. I have seen so many articles starting 375 I guess I assumed that was coming from dodge. Everyone can rest easy the Daytona does not appear to officially have an extra 5 horse power. Sorry for the mistake in my part.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#18 · (Edited)
However...the RT w/ STP comes with 3.07 gears...not the Daytona. It has the 2.62....weird. That is not on the Dodge web site, but is on my order sheet the dealer printed up as well as the Dealer connect site. Glad I went with RT...in spite of the ire it draws a from some of the SRT guys.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.