Charger Forums banner

hello from Kuwait

2K views 17 replies 10 participants last post by  Orange08Hemi 
#1 ·
hi all...... i been lerking around for awhile hehe today hopefully i will be putting a down payment on a 2010 charger r/t pearl blue.. hope to be greeted in the family :D
any1 in kuwait???

#2 ·
Good luck with yer purchase and welcome from Vancouver Island Canada

#5 ·
Welcome from Annapolis, Md

#8 ·
hey guys thanks !!

hala akhooy !!! yea they are selling the 2010 r/t for 6999kd ! and the 3.5 for 5999kd !!! its the end of year offer and im stealing one :D
i added navigation and spoiler with a few other stuff and the price was 8000kd.. if anyone wants a charger they should get it from kuwait !!

#7 ·
Welcome to the froum from Pennsylvania!!!!!!! :)

#9 · (Edited)
7bibi hala feek

are u sure thats the RT
does it have column shift like the old caprice and durango
then for sure its the police chargers.

here in saudi i spoke to the agency a few days ago and they told me they have one lot of police chargers they are all white colour without navigation and spoiler without RT sports seats for 95000 sr

please make sure thats its an RT and not a police charger. whats the stock left man i think i should visit kuwait hehe

#12 ·
yes im sure i just bought it :D i know the police chargers i dont know their price.. it has front vinal seats and rear leather seats.. all white with police rims.. they r ugly :p

the r/t i bought has full leather seats, normal gear, 8 way seats, yes its the hemi r/t u want.. and they have all colors in stock but only black or grey interiors..

and yes 6999kd.. !!

#14 ·
hey all,

sure just let me get the car next week then i will post pics ASAP :D

Karizma.. yea it is a WOW deal.. the standard r/t comes with the standard options..leather, cruise control, dual exhuast, 365hp, 18inch wheels, backup sensor for free (offer valid till stock ends), then u can add what ever u want.. navigation is 650kd, spoiler 190kd, front bumper spoiler 45kd, daytona grill 25kd... the prices are amazing..

#16 ·
u have to buy it from kuwait dealer.. u can either drive it back to suadi or export it with out kuwaiti tags.. i presume u r not saudiarabian right?
in the gcc we dont have export taxes or other customs to pay.. but if u work in suadi u would have to buy the car in cash in kuwait.. kuwaiti's buy loads of cars from saudi becuase they are usually 1 to 2 tousand kd cheaper.. but in this case this is a first :D

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.