Charger Forums banner

October 2015 Photo Contest

6K views 38 replies 15 participants last post by  WalterG 
#1 ·
September is over and the winner of the contest is klevrgrafix, Congrats!!

The theme that has been chosen for October is:

"Water Towers"

Does your town or city still have one of those?? Go out and find one and get a photo of your car with a water tower in the photo. Hopefully everyone has one around that they know about and can get a picture. Maybe you can even find one that is really old.....

The rules are as follows:

1. It must be your car.

2. It doesn't need to be a new pic, any picture you have will do, but lets shoot for something new.

3. Photo adjustments are allowed but I think it should be very minimum. Lets not get to wild with the chops. I like to see 'natural' pictures.

4. No complaining about other entries, who makes the final cut for voting, or anything else.

5. Only one pic can be considered for final selection. Post as many as you want, but you must declare the one to be considered for final voting selection.

6. If you win, your theme will be used for the next months photo contest. Please think about a theme you would like if you win and PM me with it when you post your submission. I will run the contest if you don't want to, but you should select the theme at least.

7. Have fun and show off what you've got!

8. If you are the winner of the previous month, you can still enter, but if the maximum number of entries exceeds 12, yours will be the first one cut.

9. I will be holding my vote until the end of the period. I will use my vote as a tie breaker if one exists, and if it creates one, then I will not place a vote so that we can have a winner without having to go to a tie breaker poll.

Finalists for voting will be chosen on the evening of October 24th and the winner will be declared on November 1st.

See less See more
#2 ·
Extra points for a jack-o-lantern next to it? :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

#8 · (Edited)
Has anyone ever compared you to Norm Peterson on cheers!? :) LOL

Wow.. that is very interesting. I had no idea.. that is very funny.

#17 ·
Nice picture ThatDudeSurya... photo contest theme is water towers though..

#21 ·
I would have said something if it hadn't been for ascrouch.

Reactions: ascrouch
#26 ·
Great photos coming in here. Glad to see all the good shots that people are getting.

#28 ·
We have about a week left to get a photo posted.

#30 ·
Maybe that was a carbonated water tower, you know gas?? The kind with the bubbles..

I too like that one Big John

#31 ·
I need to get this done today....pic to follow

#33 ·
I've kinda been down for the count the last couple weeks due to some rather minor health issues, but just got on this morning and was impressed to see all of the good pictures! I still have yet to get mine out and get a picture of it with a local water tower. It's just great to see the effort you guys put into these pictures - Not everyone has a picture of their car next to a water tower sitting on reserve in their computer. :)

#34 ·
Tomorrow is the last day for getting in entries. Get one if you haven't.

#35 ·
Here is one I took, I may get another.

Attachments

#36 ·
I like this one too

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.