Charger Forums banner

When do the Scat Pack order banks open?

52K views 175 replies 29 participants last post by  brilliant06charger 
#1 ·
Geez... This is killing me. I want to order my car! Dodge, take my money!

#3 · (Edited)
Actually Dodge is being sued by Scat Enterprises LLC. Scat Enterprises has sent Fiat-Chrysler a cease and desist letter as they believe the Scat Pack name directly effects them. Scat Enterprises makes parts for various brands of cars (Dodge included), and apparently this is the second time they've sued Chrysler. They sued back in the 70's when Dodge was using the Scat Pack name as well. Nothing came of it as Dodge simply quit using the name, but here they are again with a lawsuit.

I have a friend in my club that bought a 2015 Scat Pack Challenger off of a dealer lot. He spends some time on the Scat Pack forums and told me that people weren't able to order new Scat Pack cars as they were showing up "Restricted". Not sure if this is a glitch or not, or if what he's saying is even true, but I wouldn't be surprised if Dodge puts the Scat Pack cars on a hiatus until the lawsuit is settled. If you want a Scat Pack right now, I'm guessing the only way to get one is to go the Challenger route and buy one that's already on a dealer lot.

http://blog.caranddriver.com/americ...gain-by-scat-enterprises-over-scat-pack-name/

http://jalopnik.com/scat-pack-name-leads-to-crappy-legal-battle-for-dodge-1648404600

#10 ·
I saw on another forum and also on twitter that "driveSRT" mentioned either Q1 or late Q1.

I am anxious too.

I don't have a twitter account so here is a copy and paste from driveSRT:

Victory Lights &#8207 @victory_Lights Dec 13

@driveSRT @Dodge When will the Charger R/T Scat Packs be available to order ?
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites
SRT ‏@driveSRT Dec 13
@victory_Lights Late Q1 for orders.
0 replies 0 retweets 0 favorites

#12 ·
I know this thread is a little old, but does anyone have an update on this? I've talked to a few dealers in my area and they are all clueless on when I can place an order for one...

#15 ·
I also asked the dealer last week here in MN about the scat. Same answer as before. This Spring sometime. lol

I really want to drive one before I make any final decisions.

#16 ·
I really want to drive one before I make any final decisions.
That's probably a wise decision, but I suppose I don't always make wise choices... Luckily my local dealer had a '15 R/T and a '14 SRT8 that I was able to drive - The 15 had a lot of nice little touches and the 8 speed is way better than the 5speed in the '14. However, the 6.4L was way more fun to drive, so I'll just assume that the Scat Pack is exactly what I need.

#20 ·
Thanks ResumeSpeed.

#24 ·
Thanks for posting those options, Resume Speed.
After 9 years and 116,000 glorious miles, I am finally ready to trade in my 2006 R/T for a Scat Pack! Leaning towards Jazz Blue with Black/Ruby Red interior and loaded with most options.

#27 ·
I don't believe you are forced to take any of the options noted above.

#28 ·
I don't believe shaker hood will be an option; just the same hood scoop as SRT.

#35 ·
Local dealer confirmed that Scat Pack order bank is indeed OPEN today!

#36 · (Edited)
Any word on rebates? I was looking on the USAA website and they show the $1000 rebate available for the Scat Pack (along with everything else except the SRT's), so maybe the $1500 Dodge rebate would be available too!

If the rebates are the same, this makes the SP without any options except NAV only $3421 more than a R&T with NAV/Camera option... Not bad at all!

Reactions: GTO_04
#37 ·
Went to the dealer this afternoon to poke around. Talked with the guy that orders the vehicles and learned a few things. I've ordered two vehicles from this same guy and trust what he gives me.

First, as far as he can tell, the SP is considered and R/T and will have the same rebates as the rest of the non-SRT vehicles.

Second, his system does not show that you are required to pick the tech group and driver confidence group if you choose the leather option. If you choose the tech group, you are forced to take the alcantara seats, but not the other way around. This was straight from the code sheet issued this Monday and will be the most up to date info.

So this helps me reconsider the SP over the R&T again. I still don't get the HIDs since they are packaged with the tech group, but that's not a huge deal... Still about $5k more than the R&T but not a bad deal for the SRT engine and better looks...

#38 ·
Well, I put down a deposit on mine.

B5 Blue $39,995
BSW Perf tires $195
Beats Audio $995
Sunroof $1,195
Dest Chrg $995
MSRP $43,375
Dealer Invoice $41,181
With Supplier Pricing and a lot of negotiation between multiple dealers I ended up ~8.5% under MSRP ( ~3.7% under invoice) and a full tank of gas thrown in.

They told me 4-6 weeks, but I definitely am planning on at least 8-10 weeks, if not longer.

#39 ·
That's a good price. Congrates. Pictures when she arrives.

#45 · (Edited)
FYI, I have 2 quotes from dealers in SF Bay Area now.

First one said MSRP period. no discounts. I moved on.. (avoid Fremont CDJR)

Second one is offering 5.7% off MSRP. (try Stewart CDJR in Daly City) This is just barely below invoice. I am asking for lease quotes on this one.

He also said he had to order the leather seats, you could not leave them off when configuring. That added $1500 i didnt really want or need.

#46 ·
FYI, I have 2 quotes from dealers in SF Bay Area now.

First one said MSRP period. no discounts. I moved on..

Second one is offering 5.7% off MSRP. This is just barely below invoice. I am asking for lease quotes on this one.

He also said he had to order the leather seats, you could not leave them off when configuring. That added $1500 i didnt really want or need.
Leather seats are not required - mine was ordered with performance cloth. I had 5 different dealers within 45 miles of me (only ended up negotiating between 3), and I live in the middle of nowhere.. I'd keep looking around if you dont want to pay for the leather upgrade as I'm sure there are more dealers around you in SF

#49 ·
2015 Charger R/T Scat Pack

• The Bee is back and gracing nothing less than the all-new high performance Dodge Charger Scat Pack!
• TorqueFlite® eight-speed automatic transmission is standard with the 485 hp and 475 lb-ft. of torque 6.4L 392 HEMI V8 engine
• Unique SRT-inspired front and rear fascias set it apart from the rest of the Charger line-up
• Scat Pack Bee front grille badge shows others what they are messing with: High performance suspension, Brembo 4-pistion brakes with vented/slotted rotors, active exhaust, 20x9-inch wheels and Dodge Performance Pages

ENLARGEMENT

ENLARGEMENT

KEY STANDARD EQUIPMENT (Adds to R/T)

• 392 HEMI V8 - 485 HP & 475 ft-lb
• 20x9-inch polished wheels w/black pockets
• Rear satin black performance spoiler
• 'Scat Pack' grille badging
• '392 HEMI' fender badges
• Satin Black Charger and Heritage R/T decklid badges
• Red Brembo four piston brakes
• High performance suspension
• Animated Scat Pack start-up splash screen
• Active exhaust
• Dodge performance pages with Launch Control
• Performance premium cloth seats
• 180 MPH speedometer
• 8.4-inch touchscreen w/ Uconnect Access apps
• Parkview rear back-up camera
• Parksense rear park assist
• Universal Garage Door Opener

Options (MSRP):

• 3 Season Performance Tires $195
• Driver Confidence Group $595
• Black Roof $1,500
• 3D Navigation $695
• Technology Group $1,995
• Beats Audio $995
• Suede/Leather Seats $1,495 (w/ Heated & Ventilated Front seats,Heated Rear seats and Heated Steering Wheel)
• Power Sunroof $1,195

-RS

#51 ·
Because our forum members are more informed than their web masters!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.